Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Chana Wizel Wigs

Mide7

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 4:06 pm
Has anyone uses Chana Wizel for a custom wig? I am looking for feedback.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 4:28 pm
Yes, but it was about 16 yrs ago.

Mide7

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 4:39 pm
Were you happy with it? Did it last a long time or did you have to add hair to it?

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 4:54 pm
It was not wonderful. It was the first wig I purchased after my wedding. I was told by a few people that the hair color wasn't nice and that it looked dull. I wore it for about three yrs. But I never felt pretty in it.
I still think by now she probably has more experience and better quality than back then.
I've also had her redo the entire top of a different wig I had at that time and she did a great job with that one. I got another 2 yrs out of it after she added a new top piece. I found her repair and dye job to be better than the actual custom new wig that I got from her.

worldclassjuggler

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 5:10 pm
I was very happy with my custom falls. Her custom wigs are better quality than her standard line, she admits it herself. I have a very old fall that was not custom, it’s still wearable although I had her add hair once. I also have a pony that has held up ok but is starting to show wear and tear now 4-5 years. Both custom falls were beautifully made. She was very flexible with appointments for me, as I traveled from out of town for each fall. She was easy to work with in regard to shipping back and forth for any repairs as well. Overall, I was pretty happy.

Mide7

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 5:48 pm
Thank you so much for the feedback.

tryinghard

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 7:44 pm
I looooove my Chana Wizel custom wig. Have been wearing it for 9+ years now. I am being told it's getting to be time to retire it, but I am holding out lol. At this point, it is definitely thinning on top, and it needs to be dyed roughly once a year. But I still love it. That being said, I didn't love the band fall I bought from her nearly as much. But that's sheitels!

Mide7

Post Fri, Apr 20 2018, 12:26 pm
Do you have any advice for me if I am going in to her to order a dirty blonde hand made wig?

nicole81

Post Fri, Apr 20 2018, 2:58 pm
Mide7 wrote:
Do you have any advice for me if I am going in to her to order a dirty blonde hand made wig?

I got a medium blond custom fall from her back in 2003 when I was completely clueless, and I still think she did the most amazing job blending the colors and getting the perfect match for me. I just sat back and watched.

Mide7

Post Thu, Apr 26 2018, 2:16 pm
does $2900 sound reasonable for all hand tied wig? Also, did you use her worker to cut it by her?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels