Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Just terrible. Surprised not mentioned yet
Previous  1  2

anon for this

Post Wed, Apr 25 2018, 11:33 am
Alex Jones and others have claimed that Minassian was a Muslim and inspired by ISIS, but the evidence does not support this.

Shortly before the murders, the killer posted a message to Facebook praising Elliot Rodger. Rodger murdered 6 and injured 14 in attacks using a gun, knife, and car, because he was angry that he couldn't find a woman who would date him. Minassian's message also referred to the "incel rebellion", and declaring war on "Chads" and "Stacys". The groups that use this sort of language are known for their misogyny and discussions of violence against women, as well as the men who they perceive as competition.

While nearly all of the members of these groups are men, and some of these men may be on the autism spectrum, most are probably neurotypical.

crust

Post Wed, Apr 25 2018, 11:59 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
It's so soon after the tragedy. Everyone wants to know, "Was he Black? Was he Musllim? Was he a neo-Nazi?" etc.

I trust the court system and their experts to get to the bottom of his motives, and to clarify his mental condition.

Time will tell who's theories are right. I don't have a dog in this fight, and I never wanted to paint all people of certain group to be a certain stereotype. I apologize if it came across that way.

Its so easy to point something out to you FF. You are humble enough to step back or even apologize.
👍
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics