Home

Seeking Converts for Research Study

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

princessleah

Post  Tue, Apr 24 2018, 6:58 pm
*Posted with permission from Yael*

A colleague of mine is looking for participants for her dissertation. Please see announcement:
Tizku L'Mitzvot!

Did you convert to Judaism? Are you interested in sharing your story?

Participants are sought for a study of religious conversion to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. If you are between 18-65 and converted between 1 and 10 years ago, you may be eligible to participate in the study.

The aim of the study is to investigate changes in identity, interpersonal relationships, and meaning involved in religious conversion. Participation in the study will include an audio-recorded interview as well as completing four questionnaires, estimated to take around 2 hours in total. Participants will have the option of being entered in a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card.

The study is in accordance with the CUNY Human Research Protection Program. All research materials will be kept strictly confidential. The findings from this research may be of use to mental health professionals and clergy in understanding the experience of religious converts.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please contact Arielle Rubenstein at akagan@gradcenter.cuny.edu to discuss your fit with the study.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h