Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
People who own driveways parking on the street- VENT
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Apr 30 2018, 10:31 pm
My parents live close to the avenue. Thwl5ere are a lot of business all around in people's basement and some on the avenue. People are always parking in there driveway thinking it will only take a minute but they are gone at least a half hour and it's a very active driveway used by the them and children single and married. My parents never know when they won't have a spot for themself. They can beep the horn and hold up traffic. Or find another spot, same for siblings. and the neighbors withoit driveways block it too. They have asked there close neighbors to please at least put your cell number on the window. They can't even take a second to do that. Once my parents had enough called the cops on a car that they thought parked there more than once for a long time. It was a time when it was very busy and they were annoyed thinking it was a client of one of the neighbors. It was a neighbor. He got a new car and was furious.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette