Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Chani Kramer?

solo

Post Thu, Apr 26 2018, 9:20 am
Its time for a new Sheitel (I haven’t bought one in 7 yrs!) I’ve been following Chani Kramer on ig but don’t know anyone whos used her.
Anyone here have personal experience? Or can u recommend someone else in Brooklyn.
I don’t mind $$$ just want a nice wig and a pleasant experience.

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 1:24 pm
Bump

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 1:39 pm
The woman I go to for laser hair removal treatments uses her and her sheitels always look amazing. If that helps you any... Smile

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 1:43 pm
She does nice work but I went once and it was super hectic and flying, you don't get too much attention, more like they have million wigs to get through and just want to cross you off the list.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 1:47 pm
Yes I have used her, as well as a lot of family. She is great, and really wants everyone to be happy. She also stands behind the wig for a year.

Keep in mind, she is not the one selling the wig, she is around if you have a question, but she has a worker that does it. She is the one that cuts.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Dec 23 2019, 1:48 pm
It is a busy place, but she does amazing work, and when she is cutting you really do get the full attention, it might not always be running on time though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels