Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Have you had yeshua with chai rotel?Which organization 2 use

We had yeshua (non kid related yeshua, other yeshua) when we gave chai rotel
yes we were answered with non kid related yeshua  
 50%  [ 3 ]
no we were not answered even though we donated chai rotel  
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 10:26 am
When you donated chai rotel, did any of you have yeshua? (other than having kids because that's the classic one the segula is for) which organization did you choose to donate to that was honest, do you have the website or link? tia

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 10:30 am
Maybe you should have a third option saying:
I did not donate to Chai Rotel.
I never heard of Chai Rotel, so maybe please tell those of us what you are talking about. Thanks.

Chayalle

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 10:31 am
My brother and SIL had a baby boy, several years after they were married. They did the Chai Rotel thing by themselves, not thru an organization (they live in E"Y). They also promised and added Shimon to their son's name.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 10:33 am
amother wrote:
Maybe you should have a third option saying:
I did not donate to Chai Rotel.
I never heard of Chai Rotel, so maybe please tell those of us what you are talking about. Thanks.

I don't know where it came from, but if you donate Chai Rotel which is a certain amount of drinks for visitors to Meron on Lag Baomer, it is known as a segulah for having kids. I'm wondering if this segula helps with other things you need yeshua for(non kid related).

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 1:16 pm
Chayalle wrote:
My brother and SIL had a baby boy, several years after they were married. They did the Chai Rotel thing by themselves, not thru an organization (they live in E"Y). They also promised and added Shimon to their son's name.

I don't live in Israel, but I would like to do it through an organization, I just don't know which.

iyar

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 2:37 pm
amother wrote:
When you donated chai rotel, did any of you have yeshua? (other than having kids because that's the classic one the segula is for) which organization did you choose to donate to that was honest, do you have the website or link? tia

OP I'm sorry to offer a suggestion instead of an answer to your question.
Do you or your husband have a rav you feel comfortable talking to?
I'm neither for or against segulahs. The problem is that they're part of a complicated issue, and trying to use segulas without guidance can lead to broken hearts and broken emunah.
I'm not in a position to give you guidance, and I doubt there are a lot of imamothers who can. Please find a wise, learned person to discuss this with.
Meanwhile, I do know is that Hashem listens to all our prayers. The nice thing about posting here is that the prayers of many Jewish women join yours in asking that Hashem sends you what you need.
May you see yeshuos bekarov!

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 5:01 pm
iyar wrote:
OP I'm sorry to offer a suggestion instead of an answer to your question.
Do you or your husband have a rav you feel comfortable talking to?
I'm neither for or against segulahs. The problem is that they're part of a complicated issue, and trying to use segulas without guidance can lead to broken hearts and broken emunah.
I'm not in a position to give you guidance, and I doubt there are a lot of imamothers who can. Please find a wise, learned person to discuss this with.
Meanwhile, I do know is that Hashem listens to all our prayers. The nice thing about posting here is that the prayers of many Jewish women join yours in asking that Hashem sends you what you need.
May you see yeshuos bekarov!

Amen you too thank you. Waiting for yeshuas for over a decade and I heard about this helping childless couples, but I was wondering if it helps others as well.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 6:33 pm
A friend and I got together to give chai rotel for a mutual friend who had been divorced for about 20 years. I think that was the year she re-married, though it could have been soon after. It was certainly soon enough that we felt good about it!

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 8:37 pm
You can also have regular Yeshuos from giving Tzedaka. My dh gave a lot of money to Tzedaka this year and we also loaned a relative $50k (interest free with Heter Iksa) to pay off their credit cards. We had miracles happen to us this year.

salt

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 3:42 am
It's always good to do good deeds. Sounds like bringing drinks to people is a good deed.
May you see yeshuot bekarov.

amother
Natural

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 7:25 am
https://yeshuosrashbi.com/
I know who runs it and besides my aunt donated to them when she was 23 and the next lag beomer she had her first date with her husband! U can call her if she lets!

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, May 02 2018, 5:24 pm
I was going to say that I don't remember in which context, but then I remembered!

At DD's wedding I was holding her jewelry, and I gave some of it to hold to a friend whose daughter was a couple of years older than DD in need of a shidduch. My friend said, "I don't know if there's any such segulah, but when HKBH sees that Yidden care about one another He is surely moved to listen to their tefillos."

So I think in my case (above) it was a zchus that my friend and I donated to tzedaka as a zchus for our friend.

I am not into segulos (besides for R Meir baal Hanes for lost objects) - more into davening. And DH is into dedicating his learning for a zchus for someone.

So OP if you're waiting for a yeshuah (Lag B'Omer in EY is past by now) I suggest you talk to a Rov as noted above.

Also look for someone who is insulted and doesn't answer. For that matter, I've seen brought down (can't remember exactly where) when you do any mitzvah that's difficult for you, you can say to Hashem, I went above and beyond, please go above and beyond for me.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Apr 21 2021, 6:11 pm
Bumping this up as I think I saw somewhere that there won't be any distribution of food or drink at Meiron this year. Anyone have more info?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics