Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Do you think he's jealous?

Hatemywig

Post Thu, May 03 2018, 8:04 pm
This is the letter sent by Meghan Markle's brother to Prince Harry:

https://www.intouchweekly.com/.....59208

agreer

Post Thu, May 03 2018, 9:29 pm
I would never believe anything in InTouch magazine. It's a tabloid!

Hatemywig

Post Thu, May 03 2018, 9:37 pm
Well I'm sure the truth will come out sooner or later Smile

Coffee Addict

Post Thu, May 03 2018, 10:16 pm
She gets quite a lot of hate from some people. They say she’s not fit for royalty, she’s not as classic. She looks pretty good to me so far. I guess time will tell.

The problem is everyone compares her to kate, who is beloved by English people and all over the world. We just have to give her a chance too. Wink

Raisin

Post Fri, May 04 2018, 2:17 am
Coffee Addict wrote:
She gets quite a lot of hate from some people. They say she’s not fit for royalty, she’s not as classic. She looks pretty good to me so far. I guess time will tell.

The problem is everyone compares her to kate, who is beloved by English people and all over the world. We just have to give her a chance too. Wink

She's not fit for royalty?

The royals are not always well behaved or nice people, even those born into royalty. Princess Margaret was pretty awful, by all accounts. Hitler's friend, Edward VII. I personally don't have a massively high opinion of Diana. Many don't like Charles and Camilla either.

pond user

Post Fri, May 04 2018, 6:02 am
Coffee Addict wrote:

There's a large portion of us Brits who prefer Meghan to Kate. We used to call Kate 'Waity Katy' as she hung around for years waiting for her proposal. Many people believe her parents registered her at all the same schools William attended and were desperate for her to be noticed by him.

But for me? Kate is just sinfully boring. She never puts a toe out of line, she copies Diana's behaviour and fasion sense but doesn't realise that Diana was a trend setter not follower. She has very little personality and just does what she's supposed to. When I bought my daughter her first pair of shoes, they asked me if I want what is predicted to be Charlotte's first shoe as well. I thought they were mad, it was the simplest old fashioned shoe, but either way I didn't believe them. They turned out to be correct. She lives her life in a predictable manner and is desperate to be loved by the population. Diana was a daredevil who loved to shock us all with her sense of dress and behaviour.

At least Meghan appears to be bringing along some interesting personality. If nothing else we may as well be entertained here.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics