Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Ever wrote a post...

SuperWify

Post Fri, May 04 2018, 10:48 am
...that you believed to be so brilliant that every single Amother reading the post will be sure to “like” your words of wisdom...

....So you come back to the page, eager and breathless, so sure that you have made it to the Most Liked Posts, only to find that you don’t have even ONE like and instead are a few red hugs, mocking you.

Ever wrote a post so fast without thinking that you are sure you made ten grammar mistakes, and that your thoughts were not even clear, justonebigmush.....

....So you come back to anxious and breathless, so sure that your post has become a source of mockery and hugs, only two find that at the bottom of your embarrassing post you have sixty-eight likes and NO hugs!

Last edited by SuperWify on Fri, May 04 2018, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

iyar

Post Fri, May 04 2018, 11:15 am
SuperWify, thanks for my laugh of the day!
I sometimes come here looking for just that and leave disappointed, so I had to let you know you made my morning!
In return I felt it would be rude not to answer you questions.

To your first question- Yes.
In the interest of accuracy and honesty, I have to admit I've never returned eager and breathless. When I return to imamother it's with a plunk into my chair with a cup of coffee. And I don't expect to be Most Liked. But if you remove the hyperbole, then you get a resounding yes.
I've come to the conclusion I'm on a different wavelength than some (a lot?) of imamother members.
I actually saw one of those red hugs on a post recently that I had thought could not be viewed as offensive by anyone. Haha. Wrong.

To your second question- No.
See above.

SuperWify

Post Fri, May 04 2018, 5:18 pm
iyar wrote:
SuperWify, thanks for my laugh of the day!
I sometimes come here looking for just that and leave disappointed, so I had to let you know you made my morning!
In return I felt it would be rude not to answer you questions.

To your first question- Yes.
In the interest of accuracy and honesty, I have to admit I've never returned eager and breathless. When I return to imamother it's with a plunk into my chair with a cup of coffee. And I don't expect to be Most Liked. But if you remove the hyperbole, then you get a resounding yes.
I've come to the conclusion I'm on a different wavelength than some (a lot?) of imamother members.
I actually saw one of those red hugs on a post recently that I had thought could not be viewed as offensive by anyone. Haha. Wrong.

To your second question- No.
See above.

Happy to have made your day Tongue Out!

Thanks for answering my questions.

Now, can the hugger explain? I wish we had a feature to know who “liked” our posts and who gave us those passive aggressive “hugs”. I also think we should vote for a “dislike” button. No more phony hugs. Say it like it is!!

ROFL

Post Fri, May 04 2018, 5:30 pm
So funny. I enjoyed your post !

SuperWify

Post Sat, May 05 2018, 10:39 pm
ROFL wrote:
So funny. I enjoyed your post !

Thanks embarrassed

SuperWify

Post Sat, May 05 2018, 10:40 pm
What do you wise Another’s say to a dislike button idea?

I really hate PA hugs. That reminds me.. huggers please explain!!!

crust

Post Sat, May 05 2018, 11:01 pm
SuperWify wrote:
What do you wise Another’s say to a dislike button idea?

I really hate PA hugs. That reminds me.. huggers please explain!!!

Dont try to decode huggers brain Smile
You are refreshing!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics