Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Pesach kitchen stove

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:13 pm
I am renovating my basement and have a limited amount of space for s pesach kitchen. I am considering putting in a 24" stove so I have more counter space. Does anyone have this size stove? Is it something you would recommend? What are the pros and cons of going with such a stove vs. the standard 30" and having less counter space?

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:20 pm
I would definitely go with a 30 inch stove and less counter. You can always set up a table next to your kitchen and work on that. I made that mistake and for years, regretted it. Pesach pots are usually bigger than normal, plus you cook a lot at same time. Oven size is so much better. 30 inch stoves are also much more reasonable than 24 and have much more features.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:20 pm
Get a standard stove. Also have a carpenter make a piece of countertop you can lay over the stove for extra space. Or a fold-down countertop on another wall.

Unless you don't use the oven much on Pesach, you want to be able to fit 4 pans in there comfortably.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 06 2018, 10:27 pm
I have a 24” from Avanti, electric.it doesn’t heat up like my 30” rangw. It may be different if it’s gas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics