Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names
I've used all the names I love...
Previous  1  2

stickynotes

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 1:43 pm
I feel like there are so so many beautiful boys names but I am at a loss of girls names that I absolutely love! boys names that I love are gavriel, daniel, yair, eliyahu, meir, yeshaya, naftali, levi, yishai, elisha, ami, avi, refael

amother
Pink

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 4:48 pm
stickynotes wrote:
I feel like there are so so many beautiful boys names but I am at a loss of girls names that I absolutely love! boys names that I love are gavriel, daniel, yair, eliyahu, meir, yeshaya, naftali, levi, yishai, elisha, ami, avi, refael

Wow I always felt the opposite! My list of favorite girl’s names was always muuuuch longer!

imorethanamother

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 8:40 pm
amother wrote:
For my first two boys I gave them names that I really loved. Now, I feel like there's nothing that speaks to me. I'd hate to name my child something I didn't love, but I'm guessing at some stage that has to happen because no one has a long list of favorite names... maybe it's my pregnancy hormones but I'm feeling really down about it, like I just want someone to tell me a beautiful name, instead of me going over lots of names and feeling like they're just mediocre.

Two things:

1) I felt the same way during pregnancy. HATED a certain name. I had my baby, and suddenly, one of the names I nixed suddenly seemed like the most perfect, beautiful name.

2) Sometimes it's not a random name that you fall in love with in an abstract sense, but a person. Is there a biblical figure you always loved? A modern figure? Like an Israeli soldier/hero? A Rabbi that changed the world? A person who accomplished something you always wish you could have?

Now that I can't have any more kids, it fills me with sadness that all these names that I suddenly adore I can no longer use.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, May 09 2018, 11:51 am
amother wrote:
Wow I always felt the opposite! My list of favorite girl’s names was always muuuuch longer!

Can you share the girls names you love? Always looking for inspiration.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, May 09 2018, 2:32 pm
amother wrote:
Can you share the girls names you love? Always looking for inspiration.

Not that amother but these are my fave girls names -

Aliza
Adina
Avital
Ashira
Hadassa
Tehila
Zahava
Yael
Aviva
Ilana
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names