Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Mortgage broker lakewood

amother
Blush

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 5:23 pm
I need a mortgage broker that moves fast and can do a closing in under a month.

Can anyone recommend somebody that I can use that does residential real estate in Lakewood?

Thanks

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 6:10 pm
You can use any mortgage broker, doesn’t have to be in lakewood. I used funding source in Monsey and was very happy. They do nj loans too. 845-425-5363- ask for Ext 202.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 6:11 pm
Ann zeilingold is great! 914-260-9000. Or 845-354-9700. She does loans in ny, nj,ct, pa, fl.

thunderstorm

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 6:21 pm
The posters above are correct. I work in title. All or most NY mortgage brokers work with NJ as well.
Everest Equity Inc in Suffern NY also work pretty quickly . Sam Fine was my broker and was very efficient.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 6:25 pm
I was told to find a broker who has their own underwriter bec then the process will be much faster. Do any of these brokers have their own underwriters?

thunderstorm

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 6:27 pm
amother wrote:
I was told to find a broker who has their own underwriter bec then the process will be much faster. Do any of these brokers have their own underwriters?

I think FM Home Loans has their own UW. But based on my experience I haven't noticed that those with their own underwriters were any quicker.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 6:39 pm
Steve Neiman at the federal savings bank in Lakewood has closed loans in 3 weeks. His number is 732-965-2226. He’s quick and great at figuring out your best options. He’s also able to fix credit.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 7:33 pm
amother wrote:
Ann zeilingold is great! 914-260-9000. Or 845-354-9700. She does loans in ny, nj,ct, pa, fl.

Ann is branch manager and vice president of fm home loans Pomona branch (near monsey) they are direct lenders and close with their own underwriters. She can close a loan in record time.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 7:33 pm
Double post

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 7:43 pm
Garden State Home Loans (609) 216-7912 I can pretty much guarantee you that they will be fastest, and significantly cheaper than all the others. Extremely easy process, they set up a portal and you upload everything there. It’s very efficient and easy.
- I got a loan from them, and so did someone else I know. Both cases were switching over from local frum brokers who were ripping us off Sad giving us horrible rates and points and shlepping around Sad

amother
Plum

Post Wed, May 09 2018, 4:47 am
I heard Jay Kaminetsky is good

Chayalle

Post Wed, May 09 2018, 6:50 am
amother wrote:
Steve Neiman at the federal savings bank in Lakewood has closed loans in 3 weeks. His number is 732-965-2226. He’s quick and great at figuring out your best options. He’s also able to fix credit.

I would recommend him as well.

amother
White

Post Wed, May 09 2018, 7:35 am
We used Michael Adler (201-225-8301) and he was quick, got us a great rate, and we were very happy.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 10:24 am
amother wrote:
Garden State Home Loans (609) 216-7912 I can pretty much guarantee you that they will be fastest, and significantly cheaper than all the others. Extremely easy process, they set up a portal and you upload everything there. It’s very efficient and easy.
- I got a loan from them, and so did someone else I know. Both cases were switching over from local frum brokers who were ripping us off Sad giving us horrible rates and points and shlepping around Sad

Is this a Jewish company? Where are they located?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating