Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Which direction for a new wig?

weasley

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 10:27 am
I'm looking to buy a natural looking wig that will last me a good amount of years.

I'very heard amazing things about both breindy kaminer and yaffe kaminer is their much difference between the 2?

Also would I be better off go straight to the supplier or going through a sheital macher?

I'd be grateful for any information!

mrsjay

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 10:38 am
I've worked with a sheitel Macher and the supplier together ...the sheitel Maher helped me figure out which direction to go and was in touch with the supplier ...I went to the supplier to size my head choose really soft hair...etc.
Ingeneral I find Israeli hair the silkiest hair

Angel

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 11:00 am
Yaffi is more sleek while BK is fuller and frizzy.

weasley

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 11:10 am
mrsjay wrote:
I've worked with a sheitel Macher and the supplier together ...the sheitel Maher helped me figure out which direction to go and was in touch with the supplier ...I went to the supplier to size my head choose really soft hair...etc.
Ingeneral I find Israeli hair the silkiest hair

Thanks for that - do u reckon all sheital marchers would be happy to do it like that?

weasley

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 11:11 am
Angel wrote:
Yaffi is more sleek while BK is fuller and frizzy.

I always imagined fuller wigs would last longer - am I wrong?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 11:28 am
weasley wrote:
I always imagined fuller wigs would last longer - am I wrong?

I find the fuller ones get tangled more easily, and need more brushing which can pull out hair. I much prefer my sleek sheitel, it's far easier to maintain.

Angel

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 12:07 pm
Some ppl like the frizzy look.
Though their front is very natural.

choco1

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 1:07 pm
I have a Yaffi. it's true its not as full but she does that on purpose, it looks more natural. it's excellent hair and 3 years later still looks as good as new! I got it straight from Yaffi.

blad

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 2:11 pm
How much $ is a Yaffi?

Angel

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 11:46 pm
A lomg BK is 3800$ I assume a Yaffi is the same price.
If you get it in Israel you can take out VAT on it.
Though make sure everything is perfect b4 you pay because as long as you didnt fully buy it they treat you really well, afterwards if you come back.....

weasley

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 5:30 am
Angel wrote:
A lomg BK is 3800$ I assume a Yaffi is the same price.
If you get it in Israel you can take out VAT on it.
Though make sure everything is perfect b4 you pay because as long as you didnt fully buy it they treat you really well, afterwards if you come back.....

If that's the case I'm probably better off going through a sheital macher who stands by her products

mrsjay

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 5:56 am
weasley wrote:
Thanks for that - do u reckon all sheital marchers would be happy to do it like that?

I can't see why not the sheitel Macher still makes her $$....I used a local supplier in Monsey (chedvi) gr8 experience we had to do some changes to the wig and it was not a big deal at all.

zoom

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 2:22 pm
Hi
I have a breindy and im very happy with it. the hairs a fabulous colour and looks really sleek and its also really full. only thing is it does get quite knotty at the back but I don't know if that's w all long wigs...
also I personally would not want to buy direct from the supplier. going through a sheitel macher mens they can vouch for you and push for you if there are any problems...
good luck!
its a real hassle buying new wigs...

weasley

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 2:25 pm
miz wrote:
Hi
I have a breindy and im very happy with it. the hairs a fabulous colour and looks really sleek and its also really full. only thing is it does get quite knotty at the back but I don't know if that's w all long wigs...
also I personally would not want to buy direct from the supplier. going through a sheitel macher mens they can vouch for you and push for you if there are any problems...
good luck!
its a real hassle buying new wigs...

Thanks I appreciate your feedback!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels