Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
Need Recipe for RichWhip Dessert with crushed cookies....

pumpkinsbubby

Post Tue, May 15 2018, 1:27 pm
I was at a friend's house last shavuos and she served a delicious dessert in a graham cracker pie crust that had RichWhip topping and crushed sandwich cookies.
I can't reach her now, but the desert was delicious. I am hoping someone knows what I am talking about and can share the recipe.
AFAIK there were only three ingredients, the graham cracker pie crust, RichWhip and mini sandwich cookies. Anyone know what I'm talking about and is willing to share the exact measurements and ingredients with me? TIA!

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 15 2018, 1:42 pm
Cute! I used to make this a long time ago when I was in a rush.
Pour 16 oz whipped topping into a choc 9" graham cracker crust. Break up 13 parve oreo cookies and add to pie crust. Freeze overnight.

Last edited by ra_mom on Tue, May 15 2018, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

jewishmom6

Post Tue, May 15 2018, 1:44 pm
Cookies N Cream Pie:
1 chocolate graham cracker crust
16 oz. whip topping, defrosted
13 chocolate sandwich cookies, broken up

fill crushed cookies on bottom of pie crust. pour defrosted topping into chocolate pie crust.
Freeze.

pumpkinsbubby

Post Tue, May 15 2018, 3:58 pm
OP here....thank you both so much!

thunderstorm

Post Tue, May 15 2018, 4:07 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Cute! I used to make this a long time ago when I was in a rush.
Pour 16 oz whipped topping into a 9" graham cracker crust. Break up 13 parve oreo cookies and add to pie crust. Freeze overnight.

I do it a bit different. I mix instant chocolate pudding with half the amount of milk (soy, or almond) pour into a graham cracker crust. Whip up a 16 oz Carton of topping until nice and stiff.
Crush a package of Oreo cookies in a bag with a rolling pin. Mix the cookies into the whip, keep some crumbs set aside . Pour whip mixture into pie crust on top of pudding . Spread evenly ans sprinkle the top with remaining crumbs. Cover and freeze
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics