Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
IDEA'S anyone?

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, May 21 2018, 8:50 am
Hi
I am looking to update my ring setting..I like something really rich looking any ideas what the latest trends are with regards to ring settings?

weasley

Post Mon, May 21 2018, 2:36 pm
Get something that's your taste, that you really like and will always like.

If you get something that's in fashion, your going to have a ring you don't like when it goes out of fashion.

Iymnok

Post Mon, May 21 2018, 3:53 pm
No idea. I chose the setting that was prettiest in my eyes when I was engaged. I still love it.
Go to a jeweler and ask to see the settings. Choose the color that most of your jewelry is. (Yellow or white gold/platinum).
They often have catalogs with more options.
Go to look. Don’t look at prices just yet.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, May 21 2018, 4:13 pm
Hi
Firstly I like fashion! Secondly I like to hear ideas to get a feel and then decide if it suits me or not..are people no going for the 3 diamond look or rather circling the big diamond with small diamons? criss cross bands?

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, May 21 2018, 9:43 pm
I just bought a new setting recently, after 10 years of marriage, so I’ve got lots of opinions.

Your center stone- is it a keeper? You want sparkles and clarity. Otherwise trade it in for a new one. The best 1 carat will look as awesome as a 2 if its clear and sparkles.

The setting- dont get stones all around. The ones facing your palm are worthless because you dont see them! Get a setting that surrounds the center with stones—chips or accent stones— ignore the back of the ring

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, May 21 2018, 9:44 pm
Aww my username 😍

amother
Aquamarine

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 1:45 am
Thanks 4 the tips! Yes I agree that its a waste to get stones all the way around the ring. Would you by any chance be able to post a pic of ur updated setting! I would LOVE to see what you got.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics