Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
ISO Tzadeikes to visit

amother
Ecru

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 3:30 pm
My daughter just finished reading the kids' book about Rebbetzin Kanievsky. She is so inspired and told me she wishes she could have met her. Is there anyone at all like her who we could go see and get a bracha from?

newbie613

Post Tue, May 22 2018, 3:51 pm
amother wrote:
My daughter just finished reading the kids' book about Rebbetzin Kanievsky. She is so inspired and told me she wishes she could have met her. Is there anyone at all like her who we could go see and get a bracha from?

Her daughter! She sees people as well.

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, May 23 2018, 5:20 am
Which daughter? Do you have any more information, like her location and hours. How does it work?

Sadie

Post Wed, May 23 2018, 7:10 am
amother wrote:
Which daughter? Do you have any more information, like her location and hours. How does it work?

Her daughter is Rebetzin Kolodetsky- she lives in Bene Brak and I got a bracha from her when I was pregnant. My MIL set up the appointment so I don’t have the details but she is warm and very funny. Highly recommend!

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, May 23 2018, 12:48 pm
Would you be willing to find out for me?

bobeli

Post Wed, May 23 2018, 1:23 pm
I don't know about appointments but she does afrashas challa in lederman thursdays afternoon, you can see her there even if there is other ppl

Sadie

Post Thu, May 24 2018, 11:21 am
amother wrote:
Would you be willing to find out for me?

I asked my MIL and she said a friend of hers who’s a neighbor of the rebetzin set up the appointment as a favor, so she can’t give out that number, but she says that she’s available at Lederman shul on Tuesdays between 5-7 in the evening.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions