Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Optavia WhatsApp support group

May

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 7:57 am
I recently joined a WhatsApp support group for Women on Optavia and was asked to spread the word. If anyone would like to join, please pm me and I'll give you the link.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 7:58 am
Can you do optavia if you are not allowed sugar sweeteners gluten and dairy?

good luck to you!

May

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 8:16 am
I'm not really sure. You'd have to check more into it. They do have a soy free line, though it's more pricey than the soy based stuff. And I believe there are a lot of glutten free options. Sweetener free I'm not positive. They prob address all this this somewhere in the Optavia literature. Google it If not, PM me, I can put you in contact with a coach who'd be happy to answer your questions.

May

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 8:21 am
Also forgot to address the dairy part. That's the trickiest in my opinion. Most of the foods are dairy. They have some dairy free options but IMO you'll be too restricted to do well.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 8:32 am
thanks

I saw someone recently who had great success on this program!

much success to you!

May

Post Tue, May 29 2018, 11:38 pm
Bump

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, May 30 2018, 12:35 am
Can you share what optavia is???

May

Post Wed, May 30 2018, 2:51 pm
Sure. You really should Google it for more information, but basically it's a meal replacement program in which you eat 5 of their "meals" (really small snacks) per day and one lean and green meal. You also have a coach who guides you and assists you with encouragement and answers to questions.

It's an expensive program and it's not easy
It takes a real committmemt, but it has amazing results if you really stick to it.

loseweightima

Post Wed, Oct 10 2018, 2:27 pm
Wonder if it's the group I am /was a part of?
Curious..what it's called? Lol

May

Post Sun, Nov 04 2018, 10:35 am
The group was small and hasn't been active lately. There was a much bigger one (Our healthy Habits or something) that for some reason closed down this summer.

If anyone would like to join a small Optavia chat, the organizer is trying to revitalize it. PM me your number and I'll have you added.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise