Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Non-name brand diapers
Previous  1  2

mimsy7420

Post Fri, Dec 07 2007, 1:20 pm
We uses Little Tikes. They are 1/4 of the price of pampers and although they do leak sometimes, I found Pampers also leaked.
As long as they have stretchy tabs I don't mind.

Gsanmb

Post Fri, Dec 07 2007, 1:34 pm
anuta wrote:
Gsanmb wrote:
Just to know, Kirkland (costco) diapers are made by Kimberly Clark; they are the same as Huggies.

They are NOT the same as Huggies, because my son has an allergy to Huggies, but not to Kirkland ones.

I'm glad they don't give your son a rash!

When I called the Kirkland number on the box to find out (my son also has reacted to Huggies) they told me they were made on the same processing line and just labeled differently for Kirkland/Costco.

Maybe they use less perfume in the Costco ones, I don't know. But I'm glad your boy can wear them happily.

melalyse

Post Sat, Dec 08 2007, 7:51 pm
I only buy pampers because I have tried every other brand and I find that they all leak. I also find that 1800diapers and amazon are not such good deals. I find that babiesrus and target on sale have amazing deals and buy the big boxes of them for really good prices.

pink car

Post Wed, Dec 12 2007, 7:56 pm
I use huggies - never had a problem with leaking - and I buy them in Target or Walmart (or sometime Costco) on sale...I buy a case at a time and save $$

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Dec 12 2007, 8:36 pm
I remember once using the supreme ones from babies r us....and I thought they were horrible.

I used pampers most of the time for ds, but now he is 2.5 and just about any old brand seems to do. when he was mostly on liquids I had to have really absorbant ones (bc he slept long stretches but took huge bottles...so...)

dd is 6 mos now, and I have had her in luvs, huggies, pampers and odn't see a difference. She's not as big of an eater esp with her formula, so she doesn't really leak. I put her in a larger size at night. I don't have the courage to use cheaper diapers than luvs on her yet... when she's on more solids maybe I'll switch..

cdawnr

Post Wed, Dec 12 2007, 9:28 pm
I love kirkland

oh and a friend told me that kirkland and huggies are made in same factory
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics