Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
ISO training bras online for teens
Previous  1  2

israel22

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 1:24 am
amother wrote:
Which ones did you buy

I don't see the ones I got but there are all different types you could try https://www.hanes.com/shop/han.....&

at first my daughter only liked the non padded and then she decided she liked how the padded felt so she wears them now. Sizes were pretty easy to follow. Hatzlacha! You could also check the clearance section as well!

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 3:07 am
amother wrote:
Wow my mom just dragged me to the store, and had the sales lady deal with me. Proper bras were a fact of life, and ready or not here they came. I’m trying to decide if I like your approach, or if it’s just beating around the bush. My daughter is 6 so I still have some time lol I guess I don’t gave to figure that out yet.

I agree. I grew up OOT, no Jewish lingerie stores, and waaaaay before the internet.
My mom spoke to me about development before it happened, and explained that she will take me to the store to have me fitted when I needed it. It was an ongoing conversation.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children