Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Moist cutlet that freezes well

chocolatecake

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 11:17 am
I have a 3lb bag of cutlets in the freezer. I have to defrost the whole bag and then cook the whole thing and I want to stick some of the cooked ones back in the freezer. I an looking for a recipe where the cutlets will stay moist - it should probably be in a sauce. Any ideas?

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 11:24 am
chocolatecake wrote:
I have a 3lb bag of cutlets in the freezer. I have to defrost the whole bag and then cook the whole thing and I want to stick some of the cooked ones back in the freezer. I an looking for a recipe where the cutlets will stay moist - it should probably be in a sauce. Any ideas?

I had this recently and thawed the package just enough to break apart the cutlets, without really defrosting them. Then I put back half the package into the freezer. I don't like the taste of frozen cooked chicken.

r1

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 11:33 am
Fried shnitzel is the only thing I can think of

etky

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 12:29 pm
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....73460

I make this quite often (thanks Amarante Very Happy ).
I have one DD who really likes it so I make a quantity and freeze it in individual portions for her for a quick dinner.

honeymoon

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 9:32 pm
Breaded cutlets stay deliciously moist when dipped in eggs then mayonnaise. Bake it for about half the time you would bake it to serve right away.. when ready to use slip into oven and bake it till all done! yum!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey