Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Good Bra for Small Breasts?
1  2  Next

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 9:42 pm
I am thin and have small breasts like maaaybe a size A cup and I like the bra cups to be made of thick material that totally obscures the shape of the nipple (I wish this was so obvious that it didn't need to be said Rolling Eyes .) Please recommend styles for me to look at if you know anything good. Had a miserable experience at the local frum lingerie shop and that is probably the last time I go there. The lady kept giving me ugly, uncomfortable, non fitting bras and then fingering them while on me, saying (cluck cluck) they are just sooo empty. Lady, my breasts aren't gonna change so get me something that fits!!
Tangent over, would really appreciate links or other info.
Thanks in advance

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 9:49 pm
If you tell us where you live we can give you a reccomendation for a better place to go for a fitting.

Do you like padded bras? What size cup do you want to look like?

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 9:51 pm
I like the gap wireless bras. Just the right amount of padding, comfortable, cute/ pretty depending on style. I don't think they have smaller than a though.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 9:52 pm
Just like my own size, up to A. I would be open to having some padded too, I have had some in the past. Currently don't like how any of my bras fit me.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 10:06 pm
I wore size 34a padded for many years. I'm barley an a. Then went to a new place and I explained that I really wanted a nicely shaped padded bra, not round balls but natural and feminine. They suggested I take a 32b instead which would fit me properly but the cup would look better on my frame. They recommended this bra for shape. I keep reordering it year after year. Great shape.
I was worried that I don't fully fill up the cup but really it's super comfy and looks awesome. I tried on my regular size first but when I saw how the adjusted size looked under my clothes, I was sold.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....pd_t2
You can go down one size in circumference and go up one size in cup like they did for me. Or take your regular size it's a great bra. Amazon has free returns or go to a brick and mortar shop to try it on which might be a drop cheaper.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 10:23 pm
totally get you. Took me time until I finally ditched all Jewish stores and I'm in love with these. Wearing for past few years. Its padded, Wired, Nice shape, Cheap, and extremely comfortable. Get your regular size.

https://www.target.com/p/women.....36840

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 10:32 pm
amother wrote:
I am thin and have small breasts like maaaybe a size A cup and I like the bra cups to be made of thick material that totally obscures the shape of the nipple (I wish this was so obvious that it didn't need to be said Rolling Eyes .) Please recommend styles for me to look at if you know anything good. Had a miserable experience at the local frum lingerie shop and that is probably the last time I go there. The lady kept giving me ugly, uncomfortable, non fitting bras and then fingering them while on me, saying (cluck cluck) they are just sooo empty. Lady, my breasts aren't gonna change so get me something that fits!!
Tangent over, would really appreciate links or other info.
Thanks in advance

https://www.google.com/search?.....YIwAY

These are awesome. Im a small 34 A and love them. Super comfortable, obscure the nipple, tons of colors and patterns (juniors! Love it) and not expensive.

Kohls SO t-shirt bra

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 10:54 pm
TY for all the responses! Can't wait to check these out. Keep the responses coming plz

rivkam

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 12:13 am
Definitely try victorias secrets. And the wonderful thing is they have super padded bras for us smaller ladies if you want that

tichellady

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 3:23 am
Go to Nordstrom, have them fit you. They are great! Buy one bra there and then once you know the style and brand you like get it from Nordstrom rack

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 9:07 am
amother wrote:
I wore size 34a padded for many years. I'm barley an a. Then went to a new place and I explained that I really wanted a nicely shaped padded bra, not round balls but natural and feminine. They suggested I take a 32b instead which would fit me properly but the cup would look better on my frame. They recommended this bra for shape. I keep reordering it year after year. Great shape.
I was worried that I don't fully fill up the cup but really it's super comfy and looks awesome. I tried on my regular size first but when I saw how the adjusted size looked under my clothes, I was sold.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....pd_t2
You can go down one size in circumference and go up one size in cup like they did for me. Or take your regular size it's a great bra. Amazon has free returns or go to a brick and mortar shop to try it on which might be a drop cheaper.

I almost thought I wrote this post! I was exactly the same, 34a, not too great fitting... But then went to a great start that fit me with a 32 in the Dominique bra. I love it. Have it in a few sizes due to pregnancy changes. Problem is I am pregnant again and already went through 3 sizes of the Dominique. The bigger size I have doesn't fit too great now, so I went back to that same store (Jewish person, but not local, she caters to non Jewish clientele). Thing is I hate what she gave me. It's itchy and so constricting. I think it's too tight, but also the style is very uncomfortable. So I went to a local store. Got fitted again. Got something better but the fit is still not too great. Now I'm at a loss. What else can I try? For now I'm just sticking to these not perfectly fitting bras, but I'm not happy about it.

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 9:11 am
https://www.amazon.com/Freya-W.....psc=1
This is what she gave me. Now I am noticing that it's considered a sports bra. That's why it felt so constricting! It's meant to be that way. And apparently this company caters to large sizes mainly, which is why they need to make such a super supportive sports bra. But for me this was dreadful. I wore it 2 days, to give it a shot. But was jumping out of my skin the whole 2 days.

Someone suggested I go to a store called bra-tenders in Manhattan, that she has an amazing fit, takes all the time in the world to fit you... It's by appointment only though.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 10:47 am
amother wrote:
I almost thought I wrote this post! I was exactly the same, 34a, not too great fitting... But then went to a great start that fit me with a 32 in the Dominique bra. I love it. Have it in a few sizes due to pregnancy changes. Problem is I am pregnant again and already went through 3 sizes of the Dominique. The bigger size I have doesn't fit too great now, so I went back to that same store (Jewish person, but not local, she caters to non Jewish clientele). Thing is I hate what she gave me. It's itchy and so constricting. I think it's too tight, but also the style is very uncomfortable. So I went to a local store. Got fitted again. Got something better but the fit is still not too great. Now I'm at a loss. What else can I try? For now I'm just sticking to these not perfectly fitting bras, but I'm not happy about it.

Interesting that we had similar experiences! I was fitted at Your Top Priority.

Librarian

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 11:50 am
I love the natori convertible sheer bra I have been wearing this style for many many many years it's perfect - very slightly padded to obscure nipples and looks great under everything. I wear 34 A and have never found another bra that was not too big in the cup.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 11:57 am
I have a very petite daughter....we've gotten bras from barenecessities.com.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 12:01 pm
Try Calvin Klein. They have some lined styles in small sizes.

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 12:05 pm
amother wrote:

I have been to your top priority and saposh without success. My best fit was at orchard street corset. It's in lower Manhattan. The owner is a frum woman, but due to her location, she services a very diverse clientele. She has an amazing fit! I don't know why this time she gave me something so awful. So then I went to Myself, which was better, but not really a great fit.
I'm debating if I should go back to orchard street, or try another place. Maybe bra-tenders, or Nordstrom.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 2:50 pm
amother wrote:

Same! And same experience! She said "let it be empty.. No one sees.. Otherwise you can buy sports bras, we have nothing smaller."
Im also looking for a pretty and well fitted bra. Im not comfortable with something thats big or gives me a weird shape but was unsuccessful.

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 3:47 pm
amother wrote:
totally get you. Took me time until I finally ditched all Jewish stores and I'm in love with these. Wearing for past few years. Its padded, Wired, Nice shape, Cheap, and extremely comfortable. Get your regular size.

https://www.target.com/p/women.....36840

My girls love these!

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 5:44 pm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d.....=UTF8

Barely there invisible look bra. Very comfy. I'm a 34a. It is lightly padded. There are no gaps!! When I'm nursing I get the same be in a c cup.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics