Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Video - Cute family makes $12,000 in ten minutes

mirror

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 12:30 am

Cole is the husband. Savannah is the wife. Everleigh is the daughter from Savannah's previous relationship that she had when she was 19.

They video blog every week (a.k.a. vlog) and average 6 million views. YouTube pays $7 for every 2,000 views. A YouTube video with only 6 million views would net $3,000. This video above had 23 million views, so this video made $12,000.

This couple doesn't work. They have a nice house in California, a van and a golf cart. Their only job is vlogging and uploading videos once a week.

ILOVELIFE

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 1:17 am
As someone who writes and has tried
To blog I learned that it’s not ez money. Blogging and Vlogging entail coming up with good enough material to generate those millions Of views and strategy is needed to keep that uo

WastingTime

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 1:23 am
Trying to understand how this got 23 million views? I didn't watch the whole thing, maybe it got more interesting?
And the father looks like hes 16

Sebastian

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 8:45 am
he's 21.

They are/were active on other forms on social media before they started vlogging. It didn't come out of thin air.

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 8:49 am
Good for them!!!

What a strange world we live in. I find it fascinating.

Laiya

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 9:02 am
Ryan's toy review, youtube videos of a little boy opening and playing with toys, shocked me even more. He made $11 million in 2017, go figure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com.....7f254

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 9:38 am
I skimmed through the video. Found it really boring. Why does it have so many views exactly?

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 11:30 am
flowerpower wrote:
I skimmed through the video. Found it really boring. Why does it have so many views exactly?

Because people are dumb. Everyone ones to follow the crowd. Somehow these people got a name as the “it” thing to watch. So people watch them. I couldn’t get through the whole thing it was so boring. But, I still say good for them. They found an honest way to earn money. Let them enjoy it.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 11:35 am
Was anyone else bothered by the video? I was so sad for the girl. I kind of think they wanted to vlog it and that's why it had to be pulled instead of falling out on its own. And why did he promise it wouldn't hurt? Pulling a tooth is going to hurt!

rgr

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 11:35 am
Now this is a cute family. AFAIK they don't own a house and go around the world crossing things off of their "Bucket list " They finance all of this through blogs and social media income

observer

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 2:39 pm
There are quite a few vloggers like them who make vlogging their main business. Ellie and Jared, for example, are very popular, among many others.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 08 2018, 6:30 pm
rgr wrote:
Now this is a cute family. AFAIK they don't own a house and go around the world crossing things off of their "Bucket list " They finance all of this through blogs and social media income

I love them! The kids are really brave!!! Many of the kids line are scripted btw.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Jun 10 2018, 7:18 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Because people are dumb. Everyone ones to follow the crowd. Somehow these people got a name as the “it” thing to watch. So people watch them. I couldn’t get through the whole thing it was so boring. But, I still say good for them. They found an honest way to earn money. Let them enjoy it.

Also because people are sharing it to discuss how it makes them money so they get 2,000 more views from imamother members and then who knows how many other forums from members who are trying to learn the secret to making money...I won't watch the video. Sorry for taking away their parnassa Wink

mushkale

Post Sun, Jun 10 2018, 7:25 pm
Its not really ten minutes though because they probably film way more that isn't used and the editing takes a lot of time and the promotion and interacting on social media etc etc.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics