Home

What features could you not live without?
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Olive

Post  Wed, Jun 13 2018, 12:41 am
amother wrote:

laundry on main floor

What's the benefit of this? All of the clothing is on the sleeping floor, usually. Laundry on main floor, which I am assuming to mean where kitchen and dining are, sounds like a lot of shlepping. I would rather it near the bedrooms/bathrooms.

Post  Wed, Jun 13 2018, 2:55 am
thunderstorm wrote:
You don't need to sit at the table. Yo need to see the table from where you are making the bracha. Majority of home layouts let you see the dining room or eating area from the kitchen. And whatever towel gets passed around the kitchen is the same towel you would pass in the dining room. Not sure why there would be multiple towels unless you are from those fancy people with individual finger towels for each person.
Besides some new constructions it is very rare to see a sink in or near the dining room special for washing. It's a new thing. Halacha is not new.

I am not a fancy person and we use individual towels. Pet peeve of mine is to dry my hands on an already damp towel five people have used before me.
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Recent Topics

Page 4 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating