Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
I-pad/ I-cloud storage issue

Goldie613

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 7:55 am
Anyone know how to make an ipad move things to the cloud faster?

We have a lot of pictures and videos tying up space on a ipad and want to move them over to icloud, but it doesn't seem to move there very fast. We paid for the extra storage space, but we keep getting error messages when we try to take new pictures/videos telling us that the ipad storage is full. We don't want to just delete them off the ipad, but rather we have it set up so that the file size is shrunk on the ipad and the full size is accessible through the cloud. I thought that would work ok, but it doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

I checked the icloud settings - we have plenty of space there, and the backups are automatically being made, so it seems to be connected properly. I'm not sure if we're missing a step or if there is something else that I need to do.

If it just takes a while that's fine, but we actually set this up a couple of months ago and it's still an ongoing issue.

Thanks

Busy as a bee

Post Tue, Jun 12 2018, 7:58 am
Btw, just from years of experience, you may have more storage then you think, if you go to the settings and storage list- do you see a big light grey bar? Does it say how much is allocated to "other"
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics