Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Pony wig

MiriFr

Post Fri, Jun 15 2018, 2:08 pm
Looking to purchase a pony wig. Any recommendations? Which company makes the best one but not so expensive?

gamanit

Post Fri, Jun 15 2018, 3:37 pm
I love my Judy wig. I have it for six years and it's still holding up well.

SuperWify

Post Fri, Jun 15 2018, 3:49 pm
Hi OP, I asked this question a few months ago.... I can’t find my thread so I will update here if it can help anyone:

I was told (here and by my shaitel macher) that besides for Judy, no one really makes strictly pony wigs anymore. You have to buy a regular wig and put it in a pony basically.

My Shaitel Macher recommended a Bella so I went with that and it was almost $1400. I wasn’t happy spending so much money on a wig for the summer. The day I was supposed to cut it I looked at my shabbos wig and winced- the hair was getting oxidized, dry and had thinned out. Here I was buying a brand new weekday pony wig but I had a shmatte shabbos wig.... Hashem literally put this idea into my head at the last moment- I put it into a pony and surprise surprise it looked really cute! So in the end the Bella was cut for shabbos and all I needed to do was give the wig a deep conditioning and had it set into a pony.

If you dont have any wigs that can work for a pony you can buy second hand.

Good luck and keep us posted...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels