Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Please vote for sonny-in-law
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

will you please vote?
yes  
 85%  [ 111 ]
no  
 3%  [ 4 ]
huh  
 11%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 130

top mom

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 10:23 am
Just voted

tigerwife

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 10:27 am
Voted! Love their sound! Is that an original song?
Much nachas for you!

Laiya

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 10:45 am
Such a nice MIL!! I voted and enjoyed the song.

SuperWify

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 10:56 am
Voted!

You deserve the MIL OF THE YEAR award!

amother
Violet

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 12:28 pm
While I think you are a wonderful mil, it bothers me in general when people vote for something just because they are asked (unless in this case they really liked his music better than the others). I see this all over the internet "vote me as the best photographer in Damascus" followed by "I won best photographer in Damascus" which makes me think we can't rely on online reviews/votes anymore since the winners are not necessarily the best but the ones who have the most friends.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 12:34 pm
amother wrote:
While I think you are a wonderful mil, it bothers me in general when people vote for something just because they are asked (unless in this case they really liked his music better than the others). I see this all over the internet "vote me as the best photographer in Damascus" followed by "I won best photographer in Damascus" which makes me think we can't rely on online reviews/votes anymore since the winners are not necessarily the best but the ones who have the most friends.

I totally agree.

What I do when I'm motivated is click through and then actually look at the entries and pick the one I think is best.

watergirl

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 12:35 pm
I voted. Good luck!

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 1:09 pm
amother wrote:

I hear you. I've had times when I do scout the playing field before voting but decided not to this time.
I voted!
But I can't open the link to actually see them. If you can share something else so I can get a taste of who they are I'd love to see/hear it.

imasinger

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 1:19 pm
Done!

Go, Sonny in law!

I have no problem voting for a friend or family member in a runoff like this. Everyone's playing the same game, and since I'm not going to hear the concert regardless, what difference does it make? Better to back someone I care about.

I'm glad they gave him a date before the Three Weeks.

yo

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 1:29 pm
I voted!

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 1:41 pm
Go family green! Tongue Out

cnc

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 2:11 pm
Done
Anything for greenie

Metukah

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 2:15 pm
Voted.

Mevater

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 2:17 pm
I had 2 reasons for voting:

1-I like the sound

2-Greenie is great!

CatLady

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 4:57 pm
I voted. They sound great! Perfect summer music!

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 10:14 pm
tigerwife wrote:
Voted! Love their sound! Is that an original song?
Much nachas for you!

yes it is !!!

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 10:19 pm
amother wrote:

all I did was ask, it's your prerogative to say "no" ... I even left that option up ~ thanx for your honest opinion

greenfire

Post Sun, Jun 17 2018, 10:22 pm
imasinger wrote:
Done!

Go, Sonny in law!

I have no problem voting for a friend or family member in a runoff like this. Everyone's playing the same game, and since I'm not going to hear the concert regardless, what difference does it make? Better to back someone I care about.

I'm glad they gave him a date before the Three Weeks.

thanx for explaining the logic ... that's what friends are for Hug

too bad we can't hear the love song the kids both wrote & sang together - that's the one I'd vote for

jflower

Post Mon, Jun 18 2018, 7:44 am
Hi, Greenfire. I watched the Runaway video on youtube. Whoa! These guys are very talented and I gladly voted both on my phone and laptop. You might have answered this already, but which one is your SIL?

Also, how did they come up with the name The Gentz? Inquiring minds want to know!

weasley

Post Mon, Jun 18 2018, 9:00 am
Hey if I vote will I get a hug too??!!

Voted anyway LOL
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts