Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Get your pedometers ready!
Previous  1  2

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 7:19 pm
So glad u posted yo’ma!
I walked 1.6 miles today, mostly from yard work.
4000 steps according to my phone.
Nice to feel active again 🙂

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:17 pm
2.5 miles on the treadmill yesterday and 2.5 miles today Smile
(No clue how many steps though?)

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:22 pm
Google says 10,000 steps is approximately 5 miles. Oooops TMI

yo'ma

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 8:03 am
yo'ma wrote:
I've been walking about 15,000 a day because I walk home after dropping my kids off at school and it takes over 1 1/2 hours. Yesterday was my personal best, over 24,000 because I walked home as usual and then went somewhere that took 40 minutes to walk. I was going to take a taxi back, but finished earlier than expected so I had time to walk and that's what I did.

Scratch that!! I broke my record and did over 28,000 yesterday. I go according to my phone. It says how many miles I did and flights of steps. The steps I'm assuming is separate from the miles.

Raisin

Post Thu, Apr 04 2019, 8:43 am
I average about 17000 steps a day. Yesterday was 21000 steps. (according to my phone, which is slightly more generous then my fitbit which I don't wear anymore) I walk about 1 hour in the morning, and then another 30 minutes picking up my kids from school. Plus any other errands I need to do.

I've hit over 30000 but only on a day when I do a sponsored 10k walk.

10000 steps is pretty easy to hit if you take a 20-30 minute walk plus all the other running around in a regular day.

yo'ma

Post Wed, Aug 07 2019, 9:35 am
yo'ma wrote:
Scratch that!! I broke my record and did over 28,000 yesterday. I go according to my phone. It says how many miles I did and flights of steps. The steps I'm assuming is separate from the miles.

I broke my record again Very Happy . On Monday, I did 28,987. This was all from actually walking from one place to another, not strolling around. It wasn't an exercise walk per se, but I walk instead of using public transportation and had a lot of places to go with a distance. The best part was, I wasn't tired, but the stupidest part, most of it I did and didn't eat or drink anything. It is winter though, so no worry about dehydrating due to the weather.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise