Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Illegal vs compassion
Previous  1  2

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 6:07 pm
Squishy wrote:
Sure, we can vote her in like we voted her father. It looks to me she is being groomed for President. I wouldn't be surprised if Don Jr tried his hand at politics.

at least they will have had some political experience

sushilover

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 6:25 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Of course.

People are setting up a straw man -- we have to open the border and allow everyone in, or we have to separate children from their parents. Well, how about we actually don't have to do either one.

OK, I'll bite. What is this third option for families entering illegally and applying for asylum when caught?

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 6:29 pm
Squishy wrote:

I can't imagine that illegal immigrants are responsible tenants. In every home I have been in, they live in filth. I have been in a about a dozen. I can't imagine the newly arrived illegal ones keep their toys any better than the existing ones. The toys will become junk quickly. Their group norms are different than American's.

Thanks God you have a tiny family and no cleaning help.

Wth is wrong with you people. I need to stop reading because the more I read about this the more I feel ZERO compassion for you Imamothers. I read you all whining about your problems but when it comes to the rest of humanity you don't give a %=^&.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 6:30 pm
sushilover wrote:
OK, I'll bite. What is this third option for families entering illegally and applying for asylum when caught?

They can always be turned down and deported.

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 6:48 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks God you have a tiny family and no cleaning help.

Wth is wrong with you people. I need to stop reading because the more I read about this the more I feel ZERO compassion for you Imamothers. I read you all whining about your problems but when it comes to the rest of humanity you don't give a %=^&.

I have been dirt poor living in a teensy house that should have been condemned and had times there was no money for food. I did without, so my kids could eat. My house was always in order. It didn't cost anything to group like thing together and make neat piles. I didn't have a dresser to store things in, so piles it was. Just because you are poor doesn't mean you must be dirty and disorganized. It goes without saying that I had no cleaning help. My family was no smaller than the family's of the illegal immigrants.

These houses looked disgusting. I mean really skeevy. The kids often were not dressed, and there were dirty Pampers not in the garbage. Dirty caked on food in the sink.

sushilover

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 7:02 pm
southernbubby wrote:
They can always be turned down and deported.

They have a right to plead their case before a judge. This can be a lengthy process because there are not enough judges for the amount of people requesting asylum as a way not to get deported.
Ted Cruz wrote legislation to address that by expediting asylum cases and increasingthe number of immigration judges. His legislation was preemptively rejected by the dems.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Jun 20 2018, 7:15 pm
Squishy wrote:
I have been dirt poor living in a teensy house that should have been condemned and had times there was no money for food. I did without, so my kids could eat. My house was always in order. It didn't cost anything to group like thing together and make neat piles. I didn't have a dresser to store things in, so piles it was. Just because you are poor doesn't mean you must be dirty and disorganized. It goes without saying that I had no cleaning help. My family was no smaller than the family's of the illegal immigrants.

These houses looked disgusting. I mean really skeevy. The kids often were not dressed, and there were dirty Pampers not in the garbage. Dirty caked on food in the sink.

It takes a second to make a search on imamother and find all the desperate ladies crying for cleaning help because they have no clue on how to do ANYTHING. I have visited friends whose houses are beyond filthy and the best part? They don't care so don't come at me with such argument. We are not talking about being poor, we're talking about lack of compassion. Good for you that your life is perfect yet you all want compassion from the rest of us when you have emocional/financial trouble. Those people are people too.

Who are you all honoring by acting this way? Yourselves or Hashem? Think about it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics