Home

Peter Fonda and his tweets
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


southernbubby









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:22 pm
http://www.breitbart.com/big-h.....n=20180620

Melania had to report him to Secret Service.

And no, I don't believe everything I read on Breitbart but this is interesting.

WARNING VERY FOUL LANGUAGE IN THESE LINKS!


Last edited by southernbubby on Thu, Jun 21 2018, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

Squishy









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:32 pm
southernbubby wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/06/20/peter-fonda-rip-barron-trump-from-his-mother-put-in-cage-with-pedophiles/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180620

Melania had to report him to Secret Service.

And no, I don't believe everything I read on Breitbart but this is interesting.


Another sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk. Why are these people so crass?

I like DT jr's response to the crackbrain.
https://www-hannity-com.cdn.am.....-threat%2F
Back to top

southernbubby









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:36 pm
Squishy wrote:
Another sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk. Why are these people so crass?

I like DT jr's response to the crackbrain.
https://www-hannity-com.cdn.am.....-threat%2F


At this point it is a twitter war but I thought it was against the law to threaten the president or his family. I don't think he meant the he would kidnap Baron but that he wanted someone else to do that.

And I agree that it is crass to the nth degree!
Back to top

PinkFridge









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:48 pm
I didn't open your links but I did hear someone read the tweets. Attacking Melania? She opposed the president. Not that he had credibility before but ignorance really doesn't do one's case well.
Back to top

shyshira









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 8:52 pm
Squishy wrote:
Another sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk. Why are these people so crass?

I like DT jr's response to the crackbrain.


Yup those liberals have a monopoly on crass.
Back to top

southernbubby









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:00 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
I didn't open your links but I did hear someone read the tweets. Attacking Melania? She opposed the president. Not that he had credibility before but ignorance really doesn't do one's case well.


I agree with you about opening those links; the language is extremely foul.
Back to top

southernbubby









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:02 pm
shyshira wrote:
Yup those liberals have a monopoly on crass.



Suggesting violence doesn't help the cause.
Back to top

Squishy









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:12 pm
shyshira wrote:
Yup those liberals have a monopoly on crass.


Please tell me a conservative who said to kidnap a president's child and put the child in a cage with pedophiles. It takes a truly sick mind to come up with this stuff.

Where is the outrage from the left?

Donald Trump Jr.
Twitter › DonaldJTrumpJr
As an FYI @SonyPictures has a movie with him dropping in a few days. I wonder if they will apply the same rules to @iamfonda that they did to @therealroseanne. I have a strange suspicion that they wont do anything. Please RT, we deserve an answer! twitter.com/JackPoso…
Back to top

PinkFridge









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:12 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I agree with you about opening those links; the language is extremely foul.


I will confess: it wasn't frumkeit or any sensitivity. It was knowing that with my filters, it wasn't worth trying.
Back to top

Laiya









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:19 pm
Squishy wrote:
Please tell me a conservative who said to kidnap a president's child and put the child in a cage with pedophiles. It takes a truly sick mind to come up with this stuff.

Where is the outrage from the left?

Donald Trump Jr.
Twitter › DonaldJTrumpJr
As an FYI @SonyPictures has a movie with him dropping in a few days. I wonder if they will apply the same rules to @iamfonda that they did to @therealroseanne. I have a strange suspicion that they wont do anything. Please RT, we deserve an answer! twitter.com/JackPoso…


Yes, it is specifically threats of zxual violence directed at females and children, made by people on the left who claim to support women's and children's rights.
Back to top

southernbubby









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:22 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
I will confess: it wasn't frumkeit or any sensitivity. It was knowing that with my filters, it wasn't worth trying.



I don't have filters which means that I can't let the grandchildren use the computer unless I am sitting next to them.
Back to top

southernbubby









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:24 pm
Laiya wrote:
Yes, it is specifically threats of zxual violence directed at females and children, made by people on the left who claim to support women's and children's rights.



This is the very hypocrisy that I dislike and I agree with Don Jr that Fonda's movie should go the way of Rosanne.
Back to top

Squishy









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:30 pm
southernbubby wrote:
This is the very hypocrisy that I dislike and I agree with Don Jr that Fonda's movie should go the way of Rosanne.


What about calling females g@shes? Where are the genitalia hats now?

What about calling for a women to be stripped and whipped? Where is the outrage?

How come his twitter account isn't suspended for saying to kidnap and rape a child?

He is one sick, disturbed, individual. Puke Puke


Last edited by Squishy on Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

southernbubby









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:34 pm
Squishy wrote:
What about calling females g@shes? Where are the genitalia hats now? How come his twitter account isn't suspended for saying to kidnap and rape a child?

He is one sick, disturbed, individual. Puke Puke



After you finish throwing up, log on to Breitbart because he said more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-h.....n=20180620
Back to top

Squishy









  


Post  Wed, Jun 20 2018, 9:38 pm
southernbubby wrote:
After you finish throwing up, log on to Breitbart because he said more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-h.....n=20180620


It is typical leftist druggie out of control behavior. It is interesting that anyone could endorse this. He went much further than Roseanne.
Back to top

vintagebknyc









  


Post  Thu, Jun 21 2018, 12:36 pm
Free speech, First Ammendment. We're in America, remember?
Back to top

southernbubby









  


Post  Thu, Jun 21 2018, 12:51 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Free speech, First Ammendment. We're in America, remember?


So treat him the way Rosanne was treated. She also apologized.
Back to top

vintagebknyc









  


Post  Thu, Jun 21 2018, 12:58 pm
southernbubby wrote:
So treat him the way Rosanne was treated. She also apologized.


Never said they shouldn't treat him this way, I said he was allowed to speak this way. As she was.
Back to top

sushilover









  


Post  Thu, Jun 21 2018, 1:05 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
Never said they shouldn't treat him this way, I said he was allowed to speak this way. As she was.

Absolutely!

But do you agree that anyone who was outraged by Roseanne and not by Fonda is a flaming hypocrite?
Back to top

vintagebknyc









  


Post  Thu, Jun 21 2018, 1:10 pm
sushilover wrote:
Absolutely!

But do you agree that anyone who was outraged by Roseanne and not by Fonda is a flaming hypocrite?


No. Because I agree with one and not the other. That's not the definiition of a hypocrite, it's the definition of someone with an opinion.
Back to top
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
[ Poll ] Trump's Tweets 127 Thu, Jun 08 2017, 8:55 am View last post
Rabbi Horowitz tweets 9 Mon, Jul 08 2013, 4:01 pm View last post
Nir Rosen Quits NYU Fellowship After Offensive Tweets
by MommyZ
0 Wed, Feb 16 2011, 2:36 pm View last post
Help for Peter pan theme 2 Tue, Jan 24 2012, 10:51 pm View last post
Peter and the Star Catcher 0 Wed, Nov 27 2013, 6:21 am View last post

Jump to:  







Report offensive ad