Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Peter Fonda and his tweets
Previous  1  2  3

shyshira

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 4:28 am
Squishy wrote:
Now another sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk is threatening the kidnapping and rape of Chloe Trump.

Hollywood writer Pat Dussault threatened they are coming after Chloe Trump. For those that don't know, she is President Trump's adorable 4 year old granddaughter.

Please tell me what part of sick, disgusting, libral, or jerk doesn't apply these "people".

what "people"?

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 4:54 am
Squishy wrote:
Now another sick vulgar disgusting libral jerk is threatening the kidnapping and rape of Chloe Trump.

Hollywood writer Pat Dussault threatened they are coming after Chloe Trump. For those that don't know, she is President Trump's adorable 4 year old granddaughter.

Please tell me what part of sick, disgusting, libral, or jerk doesn't apply these "people".

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyl......html

can someone please explain why the first amendment allows this? Should it be legal to threaten the family of a president?

shyshira

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:03 am
southernbubby wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/donald-trump-jr-s-daughter-4-targeted-twitter-coming-chloe-163417718.html

can someone please explain why the first amendment allows this? Should it be legal to threaten the family of a president?

incitement isn't protected by the first amendment.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:06 am
shyshira wrote:
incitement isn't protected by the first amendment.

Then it must be legal to park the secret service outside of the home and workplace of the person making the threat. Or is it?

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:12 am
shyshira wrote:
what "people"?

You are right. They are animals. MS -13's slogan is "mata, viola, controla” – which means "kill, rape, control."

Thank you.

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:20 am
shyshira wrote:
did I say that? are you saying that you didn't use vulgar language in your post? Is "crackbrain" a classy phrase in your neck of the words?

It is one million times better than saying to kidnap and rape children. It is a million times better than calling women g@shes and saying to strip and whip them. It is a million times better than wearing your genitalia on your head. It is a million times better than rioting. It is a million times better than giving The President and The Vice President the finger.

Crackbrain is a classy way to say what I really think of someone instigating the kidnap and take of children, the stripping and whipping of females, and calling females g@shes.

You don't find any of the above vugar?

shyshira

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:21 am
Squishy wrote:
You are right. They are animals. MS -13's slogan is "mata, viola, controla” – which means "kill, rape, control."

Thank you.

Got it. Thanks. Is Pat Dussault connected to the MS 13?

shyshira

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:33 am
Squishy wrote:
It is one million times better than saying to kidnap and rape children. It is a million times better than calling women g@shes and saying to strip and whip them. It is a million times better than wearing your genitalia on your head. It is a million times better than rioting. It is a million times better than giving The President and The Vice President the finger.

Crackbrain is a classy way to say what I really think of someone instigating the kidnap and take of children, the stripping and whipping of females, and calling females g@shes.

I found what you said to be vulgar - I don't care about it being relatively less vulgar than what other people say. That's like me putting on a micro mini skirt and calling myself modestly dressed because its better than my neighbor who walks around in a bathing suit.

I would have thought if you were looking for a classy (or sophisticated or refined) word you could have come up with a better word than "crackbrain"... But if your position is its not a vulgar thing to say - okay. Nothing left to discuss.

anon for this

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:36 am
Squishy wrote:

Wait, so you are comparing giving the President and Vice President the finger, or wearing a pink hat with ears, to threatening to kidnap and rape a child? And are you saying that "it's a million times" worse to wear a pink hat with ears than to call someone a crackbrain?

Where does calling another imamother poster "stupid" fall in this continuum? I'm having trouble keeping track of the orders of magnitude here.

anon for this

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:51 am
Squishy wrote:

Thank you.

Wait, so did MS-13 threaten Barron Trump and Chloe Trump?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics