Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Fake news - iconic crying girl never separated from mom
1  2  3  4  5  Next

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 11:48 pm
I am so disgusted by the fake news.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas.....ther/

This is typical behavior. 80% of asylum claims are found to be fake.

Kudos for Breitbart for speaking with her husband. She is a persistent violator of our borders.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 11:57 pm
Thanks for sharing! Fake news is very strong these days.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 12:54 am
flowerpower wrote:
Thanks for sharing! Fake news is very strong these days.

http://time.com/5317522/donald.....over/

This is TIME's own story about its picture.

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 12:59 am
I remember when I got patted down by TSA and my daughter was crying. I was forbidden from touching her because there is a fear that if I were carryng drugs, I could pass it to her.

Where was the pullitzer prize winning photographer then to show how "inhumane" the TSA is?

DrMom

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 1:05 am
Taking cues from Pallywood.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 1:07 am
amother wrote:
I remember when I got patted down by TSA and my daughter was crying. I was forbidden from touching her because there is a fear that if I were carryng drugs, I could pass it to her.

Where was the pullitzer prize winning photographer then to show how "inhumane" the TSA is?

I watched the above noted clip. Photographer didn't use the word "inhumane".

ohmygosh

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 1:09 am
Typical left wing media. Lying and deceiving.

DrMom

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 1:15 am
Was the reporter aware that he was communicating a lie, or was he just lazy in his fact-checking?

moonstone

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 3:35 am
DrMom wrote:
Taking cues from Pallywood.

Yeah, speaking of that:

Hamas Leader Paid Gazan Family to Lie About Baby's Death

The Gazan baby that the IDF allegedly killed at the border riots actually died of a pre-existing medical condition. I wonder why this news hasn't been published by press outlets around the world? Maybe later today, huh?

justforfun87

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 6:36 am
DrMom wrote:
Was the reporter aware that he was communicating a lie, or was he just lazy in his fact-checking?

During interviews he said they were not separated and she was crying while her mother was being searched. He did say that he isn't sure what would happen to them once they got into the van, but they got into it together.

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 6:47 am
DrMom wrote:

The picture is still being used in a story reported this morning by Associated Press and Dailymail.com Reporter.

I don't think integrity matters to the media as long as they can get Trump.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 6:58 am
Squishy wrote:
The picture is still being used in a story reported this morning by Associated Press and Dailymail.com Reporter.

I don't think integrity matters to the media as long as they can get Trump.

I don't think integrity matters to Trump so long as he gets reelected.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 7:01 am
justforfun87 wrote:
During interviews he said they were not separated and she was crying while her mother was being searched. He did say that he isn't sure what would happen to them once they got into the van, but they got into it together.

Seems his biggest error was assuming that the mother and child were seeking asylum - when her husband claims they were perfectly safe in their home country - and she was being opportunistic.

Regardless - there is still hard evidence that parents were being separated from children at the border (or if you must - adult bringing in children). Even if this baby was not.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:15 am
Reminds me of the time that PETA circulated a clip of my granddaughter crying in her stroller during kapporas. Yes she was afraid of the chicken but there is nothing inherently wrong with showing a child a chicken. Why should that be terrifying? If a child were to be shown a chicken that was not headed for slaughter and the child cried, should PETA say that children should not be shown animals?

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:16 am
amother wrote:
I don't think integrity matters to Trump so long as he gets reelected.

If someone is seriously thinking of opposing him, they had better get busy fast.

southernbubby

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:22 am
Squishy wrote:
I am so disgusted by the fake news.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas.....ther/

This is typical behavior. 80% of asylum claims are found to be fake.

Kudos for Breitbart for speaking with her husband. She is a persistent violator of our borders.

The problem with all of this immigration is that it is made of a mixed multitude; some who really need asylum but many who are drug smugglers or other detriments to society. The deserving are suffering due to the non-deserving.

And babies cry for many reasons so a picture of a crying baby may simply mean that the child wants the many average things that babies cry for. I wonder why the public hasn't figured it out yet.

It is problematic, however, that 2300 kids are scattered hither, thither, and yon. Good luck sending them on to wherever they are supposed to be and we presume that most of them are part of families who want to be reunited but we shouldn't assume that 100% either. The US didn't exactly invite them. There are opinions, however, that they actually boost the economy.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:34 am
amother wrote:
Seems his biggest error was assuming that the mother and child were seeking asylum - when her husband claims they were perfectly safe in their home country - and she was being opportunistic.

Regardless - there is still hard evidence that parents were being separated from children at the border (or if you must - adult bringing in children). Even if this baby was not.

The irony is that this woman broke up her own family, left her teenage kids behind even though it is supposedly dangerous for teenagers to live in those countries due to gangs and violence, and had enough money ($6000.00) to pay smugglers to get her across the border. Her husband has a good job and she was not being persecuted by anyone so she had no reason to claim asylum.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new......html

And many children who are supposedly coming with their parents know very little about their parents-- http://dailycaller.com/2018/06.....aims/

So we know that they are lying about who they are and have no rights to asylum which is why they have to sneak in illegally. This is fraud and any American citizen would be penalized for committing fraud but these illegal aliens are somehow above the laws.

But Trump looks great now because he stopped separating "families" while the media and these illegal aliens lost full credibility thanks to their lies (even comparing it to the holocaust which should be a crime in itself) so the longer they keep it up the more people will realize that Trump is not heartless and he will be president for a second term.

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 9:11 am
southernbubby wrote:
The problem with all of this immigration is that it is made of a mixed multitude; some who really need asylum but many who are drug smugglers or other detriments to society. The deserving are suffering due to the non-deserving.

And babies cry for many reasons so a picture of a crying baby may simply mean that the child wants the many average things that babies cry for. I wonder why the public hasn't figured it out yet.

It is problematic, however, that 2300 kids are scattered hither, thither, and yon. Good luck sending them on to wherever they are supposed to be and we presume that most of them are part of families who want to be reunited but we shouldn't assume that 100% either. The US didn't exactly invite them. There are opinions, however, that they actually boost the economy.

Please post the studies backing up these opinions that they boost the US economy. They certainly boost their home economies with their monies they send home. Because they are illegal and most don't pay tax, it is hard to get anything more than estimates.

The estimates range from a cost of $99 Billion annually to $300 billion annually.

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 9:29 am
Squishy wrote:
Please post the studies backing up these opinions that they boost the US economy. They certainly boost their home economies with their monies they send home. Because they are illegal and most don't pay tax, it is hard to get anything more than estimates.

The estimates range from a cost of $99 Billion annually to $300 billion annually.

This is interesting regarding amount of money illegal immigrants pay in tax (and use in government programs)

https://www.fairus.org/issue/p.....ayers

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 9:36 am
Many of the pictures going around are also from the Obama era, and the blame for those are put on trump! Such lies!
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics