Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Hate the smell of Marijuana!! VENT
1  2  Next

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:30 am
I walk on the street and every few minutes I'll notice the stench of marijuana. I cannot STAND that smell!!! I wish there would be a law that you can only do it in certain places.
The smell is so strong, and lingers even when the user has moved on...

zaq

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:37 am
I hear you and ITA. I used to think it was skunk ( we have some in the area) but there are no skunks in the middle of the city downtown. Heaven help us if they legalize recreational weed. There will be no getting away from it. Is EVERYONE a pothead?

pesek zman

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:39 am
Same!!!!

rgr

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:43 am
dirty socks+skunk+b.o.

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:45 am
zaq wrote:
I hear you and ITA. I used to think it was skunk ( we have some in the area) but there are no skunks in the middle of the city downtown. Heaven help us if they legalize recreational weed. There will be no getting away from it. Is EVERYONE a pothead?

I was in Amsterdam last week. I swear people there are walking around like zombies with huge grins on their faces. And the smell is EVERYWHERE.
Though there is no lack of it in my Brooklyn neighborhood either.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:46 am
Glad to hear I'm not alone...

Even worse is when I go to a nice park to relax and along comes a group of people smoking pot... and I gag and want to throw up.. Do you really need to fill the park with this garbage???!!!! Ugh.

greenfire

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 1:07 pm
that's actually why they call the good stuff "SKUNK" ... second hand high soon we'll all feel good & we won't know why Drunken Smile Silly

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 2:44 pm
Me too! I can't breathe around it, which is a massive problem is Brooklyn in the summer.

Just as their are noise ordinances, there should be smell ordinances.

causemommysaid

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 2:46 pm
I never thought it smelled like a skunk. I think it smells like poop. Doesn't taste half bad though.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 2:55 pm
Yes!! It smells so bad. All the time. I sit on my porch and get a good skunk smell to add to my relaxation. My kids can all identify the smell right away already.

ILOVELIFE

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 4:19 pm
I hate it too!

Lately a few Ubers and car services I rode in smelled awful as well

amother
Magenta

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 4:44 pm
JUST WONDERIN....where do all these people get this stuff??? not that I want it...smells horrible...

SuperWify

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:11 pm
zaq wrote:

Yes... I remember the first time I smelled it, I was in Brooklyn, I scream, “watch out there’s a skunk!” (I had an unfortunate incident of crossing paths with a skunk in my camp years 🤢).

My friend laughed at my innocence and pointed to a man across the street smoking pot in plain sight....

I’m sorry but I understand this stuff is pretty pricey, if you crave the smell of skunk just go to the Catskills.....

Also, if the smell is so bad, and really obvious why is it that the people aren’t getting caught? Boggles my small brain.

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 6:42 pm
I know, it's pretty much the main reason that I don't understand why people would legalize it for recreational use. I mean, do they want to have to smell it everywhere? Cigarettes were bad enough, at least there are fewer these days, and now you want to make it easier to stink up the air? No, no, no, and no.

amother
Yellow

Post Sat, Jun 23 2018, 10:44 pm
OMG, I'm totally shocked that so many of you live in areas where you even know what pot smells like.

Am I the only one who lives in a normal place???

amother
Cobalt

Post Sat, Jun 23 2018, 10:45 pm
amother wrote:
OMG, I'm totally shocked that so many of you live in areas where you even know what pot smells like.

We live in a big metropolis.

amother
White

Post Sat, Jun 23 2018, 10:53 pm
Yup, I live in Brooklyn and smell it often and it's gross. There is a building where one person just sits on the steps and smokes. People who smoke out doors are just really selfish.

icebreaker

Post Sat, Jun 23 2018, 10:54 pm
amother wrote:

I live in an upper-middle/upper class neighborhood and it’s here too. So are the hardcore drugs like heroin, oxy. You’d be surprised at how many and who smokes marijuana. I definitely was.

amother
Natural

Post Sat, Jun 23 2018, 11:31 pm
Grew up in a very very rich neighborhood and pot was everywhere, so poster saying is she the only one that grew up somewhere normal ..
You can find marijuana in rich places because they can afford the “recreational drug use” expense
You can find it in poor neighborhoods , with people trying to “sell it to get by”
You can find it in frum communities with those that feel lost and want to numb a pain.
Basically, addictions can happen anywhere. There’s no type.

mammaboy

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 12:29 am
I moved to a new neighborhood and was smelling a skunk smell on my block. My neighbors told me it's marijuana. There are a few apt buildings on my block with low class people that are smoking it all the time on the street. Sometimes the smell comes in through the window. There's nothing you can do about it as long as it's legal to smoke it.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics