Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
How many emails do you have in your primary inbox?

How many emails are in your primary inbox?
0-50  
 25%  [ 21 ]
50-100  
 3%  [ 3 ]
100-250  
 2%  [ 2 ]
250-500  
 4%  [ 4 ]
500-1000  
 2%  [ 2 ]
1000+  
 61%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 84

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 2:34 pm
I used to try to keep it under 50, then for a long time I kept it under 100. About a year ago I was away for a week and it exploded and I never got it back down, but still kept it to a few hundred. But when it got up to 800, I made it a project one week and cut it in half. Unfortunately, I'm now back up to 1000. It feels like a diet. Smile I'm just wondering if I'm in good company.

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 2:35 pm

crust

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 2:40 pm
3,570 to be exact.
And that is after I constantly unsubscribe and label emails as spam. It's hopeless. Smile

giselle

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 2:58 pm

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 3:05 pm
Do you mean that aren't deleted, or do you mean unread? I have 0 uread at the moment, but that is out of 14,575 that I haven't gone through to delete the ones I don't need. Social and Promotions are also 0. About a year ago I had so many at one point that google wouldn't allow me to get any more emails without paying them for extra space, so I basically deleted everything and became OCD about my email account. I'm pretty black and white, lol.

amother
Cerise

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 3:05 pm
My work emails have 83 ๐Ÿ™ˆ I usually keep it lower than that but got back vacation a week ago and still need to get it down further as I take care of each one.

crust

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 3:28 pm
amother wrote:
Do you mean that aren't deleted, or do you mean unread? I have 0 uread at the moment, but that is out of 14,575 that I haven't gone through to delete the ones I don't need. Social and Promotions are also 0. About a year ago I had so many at one point that google wouldn't allow me to get any more emails without paying them for extra space, so I basically deleted everything and became OCD about my email account. I'm pretty black and white, lol.

I understood that she meant to ask how many unread emails.

Rachel Shira

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:01 pm
I have zero unread emails because a few times a day I check my email and delete the junk. If itโ€™s something I need to read and then not deal with again, I archive it right away (I can find it later with a search). I only keep emails I need to deal with further in my inbox. Right now I have only 2 emails in my inbox which I know sounds crazy to most people but I get overwhelmed when there are more than 5 or so.

amother
Brunette

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:16 pm
amother wrote:
I used to try to keep it under 50, then for a long time I kept it under 100. About a year ago I was away for a week and it exploded and I never got it back down, but still kept it to a few hundred. But when it got up to 800, I made it a project one week and cut it in half. Unfortunately, I'm now back up to 1000. It feels like a diet. Smile I'm just wondering if I'm in good company.

I used to have the same problem, but now I always have less than 50 in my primary account. I resolved this problem, by creating another email address for my shopping excursions, emails demands and for temporary needs. This way the emails coming into my primary account are only the ones I deemed to be important. I hardly ever access my other account, and when I do, I just search for the particular email that I'm interested in. I never bother accessing or deleting the other emails. I took a peek at that second account now, and I 'only' have 98,542 emails there LOL

daagahminayin

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:26 pm
Funniest. Poll. Results. EVER!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics