Home

Diet that uses balls by your ears
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Maroon
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 12:02 am
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Toby is in white plain. She has Instagram. The only exercise required is walking for 30 minutes which sadly I never did. ..


Does she do Skype?
Back to top

amother




Teal
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 12:19 am
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
Her website says so.
I just spoke to someone that went to her
She personalizes the program much more than the Center does.

I know there is someone in Monsey that sells full meals and that there is a WhatsApp group for this program.
Just putting it out here for other people that want to know.

I will do some more research tomorrow and if I decide to do it I will come back to report success.

Thanks for your help ladies!


Do you have more information for the bolded? I’m on the program now and would like to join the group and find out more about the meals. Thank you
Back to top

flmommy




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 7:00 am
With Tobys plan when you are in maintenance do you still have fruit and vegetable days?
Back to top

amother




Scarlet
 

Post  Tue, Feb 11 2020, 1:00 pm
clowny wrote:
This thread should not make you nervous at all.
Especially if your dh is happy and satisfied.
What works for one might not work for others. Ignore the negative comments. I’m currently on this diet for the second time. I absolutely love it. It’s the only diet that works for me with great results.
Tell your dh to just keep going...


pm'd you
Back to top

bellaball




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 12 2020, 12:05 am
I did this program back in August and I gained back every pound plus my figure changed completely.(for the worse) I’d do anything to reverse the damage.
I wish I’d know what to do now....
If anyone is familiar with this issue please please message me.
Thank you
Back to top

amother




Sapphire
 

Post  Tue, May 12 2020, 1:56 am
A family member did this a few years ago and for the weight loss, it was awesome. She was a young girl who wanted to look good and for that It worked.
But I highly, highly don't recommend it!! She was in starvation mode, suffered anxiety and depression, snapped at everyone around her, and worst of all she gained it all back becuse it was too hard to upkeep. It messed up her metabolism and she is double her size:(

IIRC she also had messed up cycles while on the diet- can't tel u if it had any long term damage in that regard because she's not married yet.

For the above poster: you can try intuitive eating with Rina reiser. She fixes metabolism issues and teaches you to 'read' your body's hunger signs.
The end goal is weight loss but the main goal is to be happy with your figure and your body.
Hope this helps!!
Back to top

amother




Saddlebrown
 

Post  Tue, May 12 2020, 2:02 am
People are really selling eating disorders these days.
Back to top

bellaball




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 12 2020, 8:08 am
amother [ Sapphire ] wrote:
A family member did this a few years ago and for the weight loss, it was awesome. She was a young girl who wanted to look good and for that It worked.
But I highly, highly don't recommend it!! She was in starvation mode, suffered anxiety and depression, snapped at everyone around her, and worst of all she gained it all back becuse it was too hard to upkeep. It messed up her metabolism and she is double her size:(

IIRC she also had messed up cycles while on the diet- can't tel u if it had any long term damage in that regard because she's not married yet.

For the above poster: you can try intuitive eating with Rina reiser. She fixes metabolism issues and teaches you to 'read' your body's hunger signs.
The end goal is weight loss but the main goal is to be happy with your figure and your body.
Hope this helps!!


Thank you for your response.
I did try an intuitive eating program however it hasn’t worked for me. I just keep gaining weight and I can’t seem to get my old figure back. 😢
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 12 2020, 9:04 am
bellaball wrote:
I did this program back in August and I gained back every pound plus my figure changed completely.(for the worse) I’d do anything to reverse the damage.
I wish I’d know what to do now....
If anyone is familiar with this issue please please message me.
Thank you


Welcome!
And I'm glad I opened the thread first. I was going to match you to the thread title. (Have you seen that thread yet?) But not under the circumstances.
Back to top

bellaball




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 12 2020, 9:32 am
Sorry I’m new here. Which thread are you referring to? Thanks
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Tue, May 12 2020, 11:07 am
bellaball wrote:
Sorry I’m new here. Which thread are you referring to? Thanks


In the Chit Chat forum there's a thread called Matching Posters to Thread Titles, or something like that. There's a lot of fun stuff there.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 Recent Topics

Page 4 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise

Related Topics Replies Last Post
How to get greens in the diet?
by artsy
11 Tue, May 26 2020, 11:38 pm View last post
Stuffed Bagel Balls 0 Fri, May 15 2020, 11:31 am View last post
Low carb diet for insulin resistance/PCOS
by amother
17 Tue, May 05 2020, 4:40 pm View last post
Is there a private forum for SCD diet?
by amother
4 Tue, May 05 2020, 12:40 pm View last post
How can I get more vegetables into my diet? 5 Tue, May 05 2020, 10:26 am View last post

Jump to: