Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Has anyone used Jchef.com?

FloridaFrum

Post Mon, Jul 02 2018, 12:23 pm
We live in an area without any kosher grocery stores. We travel to Atlanta or Miami and fill coolers up every few months but I figured this would be a fun option for fresh meat. Since we have no kosher restaurants this could be our date nights Wink
Has anyone used them?

r1

Post Mon, Nov 18 2019, 7:48 pm
Hey did u end up trying it? I’m thinking of doing it now but not loving how the website is set up I’m a little confused

rosenbal

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 3:32 pm
Also curious if anyone tried them.

r1

Post Tue, Nov 26 2019, 9:00 pm
I just did for the first time- no surprises. Arrived perfect and on time and looked just like the pics

flmommy

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 4:27 am
Are the recipes on the healthier side or not? So cool never heard of this.

Amarante

Post Wed, Nov 27 2019, 6:57 am
I haven't used this service but I have secular friends who have used the non-kosher meal delivery services and like them very much. Many people use them because it saves them time in terms of shopping and prepping, And, although each meal is relatively expensive, they don't wind up throwing away excess - time is money in terms of shopping for busy people and the meals are less expensive than takeout. Many supermarkets are putting together their own type of meal plans so that you go to a supermarket and pick up the meal kit - saves shipping costs.

If you go to their website, they have the six choices for this week listed including the ingredients and it looks like a nice assortment.

What have you really got to lose by trying them for a week. I think many people - even those living in proximity to kosher food sources - would benefit if they live busy lives.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen