Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Husbands cleaning “help”
1  2  3  Next

chocolatecake

Post Thu, Jul 05 2018, 10:47 pm
I don’t have a cleaning lady now and dh proudly told me he cleaned the toilet for me. I looked at it and the bowl was definitely not touched and the seat didn’t look fresh either. I asked him what he used and he told me a baby wipe! Share your stories of “help”

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Jul 05 2018, 10:53 pm
hehehe

Not cleaning, but:

How about the time my husband offered to feed my daughter breakfast Shabbos morning so that I could sleep in... When I woke up I asked what he gave her.

Jello.

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Jul 05 2018, 11:09 pm
Not very respectful Confused

WhatFor

Post Thu, Jul 05 2018, 11:38 pm
My DH is the primary cleaner in our house. He starts cleaning up after my kitchen mess before I’ve even finished cooking but I’m like, whatever, if that makes you happy, be my guest.

He could probably write a post on this thread about me, though.

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 12:24 am
Oy, my husband has this obsession with corduroy pants. On my 7 YO. In May! I think last year he put them on him in June. And if I hadn't hidden them well, he'd probably still be giving them to him.

"But they're such good quality! So thick and strong!" Speechless

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 12:28 am
amother wrote:
Oy, my husband has this obsession with corduroy pants. On my 7 YO. In May! I think last year he put them on him in June. And if I hadn't hidden them well, he'd probably still be giving them to him.

"But they're such good quality! So thick and strong!" Speechless

I only recently learned that my husband is color blind. That happened when, as a kimpeturin, he was doing laundry and preparing clothing for my kids. (Such a nice guy!)

I was shocked at the outfits he managed to put together... I had to rechange the kids plenty of times. (Other times, I just ignored the mismatches... Shhh!)

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 12:30 am
amother wrote:
That happened when, as a kimpeturin, he was doing laundry and preparing clothing for my kids. (Such a nice guy!)

He wasn't the kimpeturin. shock I was.

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 12:38 am
amother wrote:
He wasn't the kimpeturin. shock I was.

Rolling Laughter

dovebird

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 12:47 am
My husband once washed the dishes without soap Rolling Laughter His explanation: the water cleans the dishes, no?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 12:51 am
dovebird wrote:
My husband once washed the dishes without soap Rolling Laughter His explanation: the water cleans the dishes, no?

My teens do this!!! It’s so gross.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 12:56 am
Double post

amother
Sapphire

Post Fri, Jul 06 2018, 1:12 am
amother wrote:
Double post

It's fine. You're just keeping up with the trends...

https://www.imamother.com/foru.....07141

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sat, Jul 07 2018, 9:07 pm
amother wrote:
I only recently learned that my husband is color blind. That happened when, as a kimpeturin, he was doing laundry and preparing clothing for my kids. (Such a nice guy!)

I was shocked at the outfits he managed to put together... I had to rechange the kids plenty of times. (Other times, I just ignored the mismatches... Shhh!)
my dh is also colorblind... it gives for quite some stories Colors

Frumwithallergies

Post Sat, Jul 07 2018, 9:53 pm
Cleaning----not so much.

My husband once (and only once) tried cooking for me, early in marriage. He put cucumbers in a 'Chinese' stir fry..... to this day I still have a laugh!

SuperWify

Post Sat, Jul 07 2018, 11:42 pm
Today he put my baby to sleep in his dirty sticky shabbos outfit. He didn’t even even change the poor kids pamper.

When I asked him why he didn’t change him when I left clean pajamas out he said, “he was clean. He wasn’t dirty.”

Sigh.

amother
Plum

Post Sat, Jul 07 2018, 11:48 pm
WhatFor wrote:
My DH is the primary cleaner in our house. He starts cleaning up after my kitchen mess before I’ve even finished cooking but I’m like, whatever, if that makes you happy, be my guest.

He could probably write a post on this thread about me, though.

Wait a minute. I'll log on to my Abbafather account and let you know Wink

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 12:04 am
Frumwithallergies wrote:
Cleaning----not so much.

My husband once (and only once) tried cooking for me, early in marriage. He put cucumbers in a 'Chinese' stir fry..... to this day I still have a laugh!

Mine out cucumbers in scrambled eggs!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 1:00 am
lol love this thread!

My Dh made my kids breakfast one Sunday morning while I slept.When I woke up and saw a frying pan out, with nothing else on the counter, I asked " what did tatty make for breakfast?" my kids responded " french toast!".
I did not see any eggs on the counter so I told Dh " wow, thanks for putting the eggs away when you were done!" to which he responded " eggs???? oh my! I forgot to put eggs!" he made "french toast" with just plain fried bread! embarrassed LOL LOL LOL

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 3:51 am
amother wrote:
lol love this thread!

My Dh made my kids breakfast one Sunday morning while I slept.When I woke up and saw a frying pan out, with nothing else on the counter, I asked " what did tatty make for breakfast?" my kids responded " french toast!".
I did not see any eggs on the counter so I told Dh " wow, thanks for putting the eggs away when you were done!" to which he responded " eggs???? oh my! I forgot to put eggs!" he made "french toast" with just plain fried bread! embarrassed LOL LOL LOL

Did he butter the pan so they wouldn’t stick? Idea

Ruchel

Post Sun, Jul 08 2018, 4:27 am
I wouldn't accept "for me".

But, did we all know how to do before being taught?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics