Home

Niagara Trip - hotels, attractions. Please help!
Previous  1, 2

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Plum

Post  Wed, Jul 11 2018, 2:03 pm
amother wrote:
We were in Niagra a couple of weeks ago and stayed in Wyndham Garden. It was cheap and the suite was clean and descent. Maybe check it out.

Thanks! I checked it out. They are same price as Country Inn and Suites, slightly better located (walking distance to minyan), but parking is more expensive per night. Also the arrangement of the suites are the same, meaning 2 queen beds in the room and a pullout sofa in the living area. Which means DH and I need to sleep on the pullout sofa? I guess that part we can figure out, as long as there's a door.
I saw many hotels with 3 queen beds in one room. It's enough sleeping space for us, but I don't want to sleep in the same room as my kids. I'd rather stay a bit farther away from the falls in order to have a 2-room suite for a good price.

amother

Jade

Post  Wed, Jul 11 2018, 2:10 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks! I checked it out. They are same price as Country Inn and Suites, slightly better located (walking distance to minyan), but parking is more expensive per night. Also the arrangement of the suites are the same, meaning 2 queen beds in the room and a pullout sofa in the living area. Which means DH and I need to sleep on the pullout sofa? I guess that part we can figure out, as long as there's a door.
I saw many hotels with 3 queen beds in one room. It's enough sleeping space for us, but I don't want to sleep in the same room as my kids. I'd rather stay a bit farther away from the falls in order to have a 2-room suite for a good price.

Would those hotels provide a cot and then you can have an additional bed.

frumPA

Post  Wed, Jul 11 2018, 3:22 pm
I am iyh going to Niagara in August with 3 kids. I booked a suite at The peninsula. Its canadian side but its not right by the falls its a 10 min drive I think but good prices.

amother

Plum

Post  Wed, Jul 11 2018, 4:02 pm
frumPA wrote:
I am iyh going to Niagara in August with 3 kids. I booked a suite at The peninsula. Its canadian side but its not right by the falls its a 10 min drive I think but good prices.

THANKS!!! I checked them out. They also only have a sofa bed in the living room. But they are way cheaper. Total is like 360 or something. One thing I noticed is that there seems to be only 2 chairs to sit on in the kitchenette. how are we gonna eat there? Or should I not worry about that? Breakfast we dont eat together, lunch we'll be on the road and supper, either a restaruant or adults on the couch? This might still be the best bet.

JOOC, did someone reccommend them to you?Based on waht did you decide to go there?
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h