Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Seuda Shlishis Eren Tisha B'Av

oneofakind

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 9:58 am
What are you serving for Seuda Shlishis Erev Tisha B'Av?

teachkids

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 11:06 am
Fish, pasta, hard boiled eggs, challah and dips. Lots and lots of water, and maybe gatorade as well.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 4:57 pm
Just saying that afaik you can have meat and wine but I don't know what I'll do yet.

weasley

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 5:06 pm
Pastas meant to be very good before a fast so I'll probably do tuna and pasta salad, g fish, salads and egg dip.

Woman of Valor

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 7:10 pm
rolls, salad, eggs, grapes or watermelon, maybe fish or a pasta dish

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 7:51 pm
When Tisha B'av is on Sunday, I usually make chicken cutlets. The kids will eat it cold and they are much fuller with fleishig than milchig.

amother
Brunette

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 7:51 pm
I will probably serve cutlets. What's a good side dish that can be eaten cold?

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 9:44 pm
We divide the table in two. Half the family likes fleishig before a fast, and half like milchigs. I make both. I'm tired just thinking about it.

oneofakind

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 10:10 pm
LOL

lifesagift

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 10:26 pm
Brown rice sushi salad , avocado,
watermelon, grapes

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 10:52 pm
I’m really going to have it hard... I have 2 families from out of town staying in my house for a few days and I will have to serve them shalosh seudos... it wouldn’t be a big deal if it were just us... also since we are invited to a bar mitzvah lunch we won’t be milchig for shalosh seudos and no one wants fleishig. I’m thinking challah of course, pasta salad, egg salad, corn salad, some sort of lettuce salad, fruit cup, melon, cake ... I’m missing Something ... what???

tachles

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 11:13 pm
amother wrote:
I’m really going to have it hard... I have 2 families from out of town staying in my house for a few days and I will have to serve them shalosh seudos... it wouldn’t be a big deal if it were just us... also since we are invited to a bar mitzvah lunch we won’t be milchig for shalosh seudos and no one wants fleishig. I’m thinking challah of course, pasta salad, egg salad, corn salad, some sort of lettuce salad, fruit cup, melon, cake ... I’m missing Something ... what???

I think you’re missing fish...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note