Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Road Rage

daughterofgod

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 7:09 pm
What am I supposed to do when I'm the victim of road rage?
Like I was driving to slow when I pulled into his lane and he went wild. He got out of his car I just flew off from the other lane but he kept following me around. Into the parking lot and out and back. I called 911 but obviously nobody showed for the first 30 minutes so really, what should I keep in my car for the future?Will having a gun in the car help? Axe? Bat? (I'm not exactly the strongest person)
I'm still not breathing normally since this incident (close to 3 hours ago)

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 7:11 pm
daughterofgod wrote:
Like I was driving to slow when I pulled into his lane and he went wild. He got out of his car I just flew off from the other lane but he kept following me around. Into the parking lot and out and back. I called 911 but obviously nobody showed for the first 30 minutes so really, what should I keep in my car for the future?Will having a gun in the car help? Axe? Bat? (I'm not exactly the strongest person)

If you're near a city hall/police/fire station, pull in there.
Hugs!

Boca00

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 7:27 pm
daughterofgod wrote:

That is so terrifying!! What happened once the police came?

If you aren't so strong, I don't know if a bat or axe is a good idea as it can be taken away by someone stronger and used against you ch"v. Maybe pepper spray?

daughterofgod

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 8:42 pm
Boca00 wrote:
That is so terrifying!! What happened once the police came?

If you aren't so strong, I don't know if a bat or axe is a good idea as it can be taken away by someone stronger and used against you ch"v. Maybe pepper spray?

The guy was gone by them. BH.
But point is that it made me realize that I better have some tools in my car in case this ever happens again. Question is what?

Mommy1:)

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 8:54 pm
tools can be turned against you, and you can sometimes be charged with possession of a weapon!
Your safest bet is to go to a police station and lean on the horn.

IMHopinion

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 8:57 pm
If you call 911 and say someone is assaulting you, it takes them 30 minute min show up?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics