Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Eurolux Hot Water Pump Urn

salamanca

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 11:50 pm
Is anyone familiar with the Eurolux hot water urn? I purchased the 4 qt in white about 15 months ago, and although I never paid particular attention to how hot the outside of the unit feels in a particular area, my overall impression was that it was only slightly warm. Today I noticed that the sides are quite hot (I would say just about yad soledes bo) the top third of the pot. Is this normal? The info on the box says "cool to the touch", so I would think not. I see no way of contacting the company. Does anyone have any info to help? Thanks!

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 12:55 am
That's strange because ours doesn't get hot. Call the store you bought it in.

salamanca

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 8:18 am
Thanks for responding, Cornflower. Just want to double check: it doesn't get hot anywhere along the sides - even closer to the top? It stays at most warm to the touch?

salamanca

Post Wed, Jul 18 2018, 11:49 pm
I contacted Eurolux and they told me that it is normal for the sides to be quite hot higher up b/c of the steam inside. I'm not sure what to believe. I would appreciate if those who own a hot pot from them can feel the sides a few inches from the top and let me know if it is hot or just warm. Thanks! I want to use it this Shabbos but am too afraid to.

okayletsgo

Post Wed, Feb 21 2024, 4:22 pm
Can you advise the email address to eurolux? I have a problem. I need to contact them
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics