Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Electricity bill Brooklyn NY

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 3:21 pm
How much do you pay for electricity? We recently moved to a 1200 sq ft home and I am shocked by the bills I'm getting... Every month getting higher and higher. I knew summer would be more, but not so much more.

doctorima

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 4:13 pm
Con Ed is a fortune! What kind of A/C do you have (central, units, split), and how often do you run it?

amother
Lilac

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 4:50 pm
doctorima wrote:
Con Ed is a fortune! What kind of A/C do you have (central, units, split), and how often do you run it?

We have regular units. We try to run them the minimum possible, but in the past month, we've used it often

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 8:25 pm
amother wrote:
We have regular units. We try to run them the minimum possible, but in the past month, we've used it often

Expect your electricity bill in the summer to be a few hundred dollars in a 1200 SF apartment with window units. Sad

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 8:26 pm
amother wrote:
How much do you pay for electricity? We recently moved to a 1200 sq ft home and I am shocked by the bills I'm getting... Every month getting higher and higher. I knew summer would be more, but not so much more.

Are there other families in the building? A relative works in electricity and said sometimes ppl end up paying for other families' utilities if things aren't on separate meters.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 8:28 pm
We installed ceiling fans. It saves us a ton of money.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries