Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Does anyone else struggle w/ Tisha B'Av?
Previous  1  2

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 9:02 am
OP, everyone struggles with tisha b'av. It's just tough. For the special few who are able to feel the chur ban all day, it's a painful day. For the rest (most) of us who feel it but not every minute, it's hard to know that we may not be absorbing and feeling everything we can. Add to that the restrictions and the atmosphere of aveilus and you have a hard, hard day. Hashem just wants you to do your best and it sounds like you are doing amazing.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jul 23 2018, 1:31 pm
amother wrote:
OP, everyone struggles with tisha b'av. It's just tough. For the special few who are able to feel the chur ban all day, it's a painful day. For the rest (most) of us who feel it but not every minute, it's hard to know that we may not be absorbing and feeling everything we can. Add to that the restrictions and the atmosphere of aveilus and you have a hard, hard day. Hashem just wants you to do your best and it sounds like you are doing amazing.

Liking your post.
And adding to it that if we are blessed to have kids and/or be pregnant we might be especially busy/distracted. And ditto for those who have to work that day.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days