Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Upshernish invitation

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jul 24 2018, 2:13 pm
Hi everyone Smile

I've seen people post upshernisn invitations on WhatsApp and it's like an image of an invitation. (I've also seen people post text-only invitations with maybe a picture of the upshernish boy, but that's not what I'm asking about...) How do they do that? Is there a template I can get somewhere? I don't want to print invitations, it will be whatsapp/text/email invitations only, but I kind of want to do it that way, if I can figure out how.

Your help and advice is welcome Smile

momto2

Post Tue, Jul 24 2018, 5:50 pm
There is an app called canva that people use for this type of invitation

happymom123

Post Tue, Jul 24 2018, 5:52 pm
Canva is amazing! There's an app but the computer version is much more user friendly and versatile. Just make an account with canva.com and they have hundreds of templates

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Jul 25 2018, 11:01 pm
Thank you both so much! Checking out the app. (And will make sure to try the website too.)

Is it cute/typical/strange if I use a picture of him with tzitzis over his shirt? Blanking on what I've seen others do.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 12:51 am
amother wrote:
Thank you both so much! Checking out the app. (And will make sure to try the website too.)

Is it cute/typical/strange if I use a picture of him with tzitzis over his shirt? Blanking on what I've seen others do.

Sure that will look very cute! Make sure to take a full length photo. Or at least make sure all the tzitis or most is in the picture.

I tried to take a picture of my son with his tzitis on top of his shirt, however because I only had room for a headshot on the invitation - I decided not to do that look. You would only see the shoulders of the tzitis.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics