Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I really feel like a mother when....
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 12:33 pm
When I get phonecalls the second I'm out of the house Call me
Now I sound like my mother Scratching Head

mha3484

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 12:36 pm
Years ago I got to my desk at the downtown law firm I worked at, reached into my purse for something and pulled out two toy cars. My co worker and I were laughing so hard.

mom_13

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 12:57 pm
OutATowner wrote:
When I call adults "sweetie."
When I cut up my friend's schnitzel.

LOL LOL LOL TOTALLY! My husband always laughs when I fill our cups halfway and cut my cutlets into junior bite sized pieces when we eat dinner alone! #momlife

perry2020

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 2:01 pm
When I'm so desperate to find my 3 year olds pacifier that I end up looking in my working handbag and find one there!!

He's so attached and losing them everywhere, I stash them in there "just in case." Rolling Eyes

mommy201

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 2:02 pm
heidi wrote:
When I call my kid by everyone else's name except his own.
My parents used to do this and I swore I never would . . .

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

This is so me! I can't! :-) This thread is hilarious!

Mommy1:)

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 2:59 pm
when I'm washing my child's face and I'm not sure if it's chocolate or poop Rolling Eyes

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 3:23 pm
When at the end of the day, I have no idea what the original color of my son's t-shirt was... Cause it's all colors except the right one!

When my son comes home from camp for a shabbos and I realize he is wearing his friends undershirt, even though his was labeled. The cherry on top is when I wash his socks and can't match any of them to fold, cause NONE have his label! Omg!! I bought him 6 pairs for when he gets home!!

SuperWify

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 4:27 pm
mha3484 wrote:
Years ago I got to my desk at the downtown law firm I worked at, reached into my purse for something and pulled out two toy cars. My co worker and I were laughing so hard.

In work recently I was rummaging around my school bag for something important... I didn’t find it but I did find a spare diaper, baby snack and pacifier...

SuperWify

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 4:30 pm
So this happened today.

My brothers in law and husband wanted to go to an amusement park and I actually declined.

I’m at the age where rides give me headaches and I can’t be asked to wait on line 🙄 Just like my mom used to be!

Instead I spent my day with my kid on the slides. (I think we actually had a much better time then the guys who waited two hours for each 20 second ride.)

tsc3

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 4:41 pm
When I write my to do list or shopping list with a crayon because it's the only writing utensil I can find...

Iymnok

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 5:00 pm
tsc3 wrote:
When I write my to do list or shopping list with a crayon because it's the only writing utensil I can find...

But I ask my kids if I could borrow a writing implement from their pencil bags to write my shopping lists or a note.

simba

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 5:05 pm
Anyone else deciding if honey chips is a good side dish for supper? It's potatoes.. why are mashed potatoes or fries any better? #momlife

gingertop

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 5:27 pm
When I started feeling the truth in the expression, "I can't hear myself think".

mmesti

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 6:12 pm
When I'm at work talking in baby voice to myself saying "mom, I'm your baby come get me, I need to nurse"

Boca00

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 7:31 pm
When I need to sign things that say "Parent's Signature x__________ ".

My first instinct is to wonder how I'm supposed to get the paper over to my parents... Then it hits me.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 9:52 pm
When I walk into my coat closet (which is NOT a walk-in closet) to see whether my entire family will end up squeezing in there.

No joke - I really did that today. Whenever I walk into a room, it doesn't take longer than 5 minutes and all of my kids 'just happen' to wander in there. With the exception of dinnertime. Suddenly everyone's running away from the kitchen. Go figure.

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 9:56 pm
tsc3 wrote:

yep, I sign all my checks with markers. no pens around here.

Optione

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 10:29 pm
thatsme wrote:
Way longer with a toddler!

I have four kids, 4 and under, bli ayin hara Wink

hello321

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 10:55 pm
When im not even phased by vomit

Boca00

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 10:58 pm
amother wrote:
When I walk into my coat closet (which is NOT a walk-in closet) to see whether my entire family will end up squeezing in there.

No joke - I really did that today. Whenever I walk into a room, it doesn't take longer than 5 minutes and all of my kids 'just happen' to wander in there. With the exception of dinnertime. Suddenly everyone's running away from the kitchen. Go figure.

I can so relate! I told my husband that even if we buy a house, I won't have any more (personal) space!
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics