Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
2/3 bedroom apartment in monsey to rent

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jul 31 2018, 10:37 pm
Looking for 2or 3 bedroom apartment in monsey to rent. Im chassidish. Anyone know of something? Tia

southernbubby

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 12:07 am
I am looking for same but am not Chassidishe. We are Chabad. If you find something that you are not going to rent, please pm me so that I can look into it. We still have a few months to go before we can move.

amother
Bronze

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 1:25 am
Look online community connections

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 7:23 am
Monsey is a very big area, particularly if you include all the small towns around it that also have frum Jews living there....

Around where are you looking?

There is always Victoria gardens/blueberry hills (apt complexes) that might have apts available- you’d need to call their offices

There are also apts on union road - I think they are called union gardens but I’m not sure

If you don’t mind renting a basement/in someone’s house - once you know what area you want to move to you can ask via word of mouth

Also if you look at the community connections, Monsey view, front page.... they usually have ads also

Hatzlocha in your search

southernbubby

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 8:27 am
amother wrote:
Monsey is a very big area, particularly if you include all the small towns around it that also have frum Jews living there....

Around where are you looking?

There is always Victoria gardens/blueberry hills (apt complexes) that might have apts available- you’d need to call their offices

There are also apts on union road - I think they are called union gardens but I’m not sure

If you don’t mind renting a basement/in someone’s house - once you know what area you want to move to you can ask via word of mouth

Also if you look at the community connections, Monsey view, front page.... they usually have ads also

Hatzlocha in your search

We are open minded but we do want to be near a Chabad shul. My husband really likes Rabbi Oberlander's basement shul Cheichal Menachem.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Aug 01 2018, 9:09 am
Thanks..I do check online classifieds but its always the same old. I'm not looking to rent in a complex I would rent a basement in a more private area but at the same time don't want to be far out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating