Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Child psychologist

rachel22

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 12:38 pm
im In desperate need of a psychologist for my child. I’ve been following sara Chana Radcliffe for a few years on social media and would like someone like her. I live in Brooklyn area. Boro Park/midwood
Has anyone used a Frum psychologist and had good experience, male or female. Please recommend someone, I really don’t know where to even start looking. We are going through a divorce and I feel like this is really starting to effect my child.
Crying

Last edited by rachel22 on Thu, Aug 02 2018, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

1ofbillions

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 12:45 pm
I don’t know any therapists in that area, but just want to say that I really respect you for being a responsible parent.

Also, I’d advise you to consider changing the title of this thread cuz the way it is now, only people who are interested in Sara Chana Radcliffe (like me!) will open it.

rachel22

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 12:48 pm
1ofbillions wrote:
I don’t know any therapists in that area, but just want to say that I really respect you for being a responsible parent.

Also, I’d advise you to consider changing the title of this thread cuz the way it is now, only people who are interested in Sara Chana Radcliffe (like me!) will open it.

Thanks!!

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Aug 02 2018, 2:00 pm
I’m looking for someone in monsey to evaluate my child if anyone has info please post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children