Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
I had enough of current pediatrician

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:53 am
For the past 9 years I've been taking my kids to an office that has two pediatricians. One is experienced but not great bedside manner, and the other is not so experienced but great bedside manner. Between the two Its been ok, although I can't say I'm thrilled. Recently, or maybe not so recently, but now that I have a baby and go more often, I see that summer is crazy there. One Dr is upstate the entire summer,, and the other only sees patience once a week. Then there is a third doctor that joined recently and a pa. The third doctor is there some days,but most days in the summer it's just the pa. This pa is sweet and all, but she is so young and inexperienced. I honestly don't trust her care. Now my baby is feeling a little under the weather and only the pa is in for the next three days, so nervous.
The main Dr who started the practice gets all annoyed when her patience go to urgent care instead of coming to her, but listen here Dr, there are more experienced pa's out there !!!
Aargh, so annoyed. Just venting.
And if anyone can recommend a pediatrician in Flatbush that they are super happy with I will be so appreciative!

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:56 am
There's an urgent care clinic on nostrand ave between I and j that has an excellent pediatrician there at nights. He also has an office some place during the day . Try him out

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:59 am
amother wrote:
There's an urgent care clinic on nostrand ave between I and j that has an excellent pediatrician there at nights. He also has an office some place during the day . Try him out

Thanks for the info! What's the doctors name?

Reality

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 11:31 am
I don't know how deep in Flatbush you live but I am very happy with Dr norowitz. He's on 18th ave and e. 9th.

He gives a lot of time. He always calls you back. I really feel that we have an old fashioned Dr and patient relationship that is very rare these days.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics