Home

DH searching for part-time job in Brooklyn
Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Mint

Post  Wed, Aug 08 2018, 7:57 pm
amother wrote:
Have him apply for the female only jobs.

when I advertised for a female position I always thought it strange & ignored the men who applied.
I mean, if you cant even read the ad, then what type of employee would you make anyways! And do you really think I don't know the needs of my own company or the cultural fit of the office?!?
I would advise against applying for these positions **Except** if you put in the email that you know they are looking for female, but think that you have some benefits you can bring to the job

amother

Cobalt

Post  Thu, Aug 09 2018, 12:15 am
amother wrote:
when I advertised for a female position I always thought it strange & ignored the men who applied.
I mean, if you cant even read the ad, then what type of employee would you make anyways! And do you really think I don't know the needs of my own company or the cultural fit of the office?!?
I would advise against applying for these positions **Except** if you put in the email that you know they are looking for female, but think that you have some benefits you can bring to the job

Are you aware it's illegal to advertise like that?

amother

Mint

Post  Thu, Aug 09 2018, 12:35 am
amother wrote:
Are you aware it's illegal to advertise like that?

No, I checked it out before advertising. It is not illegal to advertise for someone that will be a cultural fit for the office.

amother

Blonde

Post  Thu, Aug 09 2018, 3:46 pm
Just saw this advertised.

Looking for male worker to work as Reshab/comhab worker 20 hours a week pay is 15-17 an hour
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries