Home

Far Rockaway Furniture Gemach???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

cornflower

Post  Thu, Aug 09 2018, 12:48 pm
We are moving to Far Rockaway in a few weeks and it will be huge help if there is a gemach in the area that has free or low cost furniture. Does such a thing exist and if yes how can I contact them. Also what would their selection be and how doe shipping work.

esther11

Post  Thu, Aug 09 2018, 8:49 pm
Perhaps join the fivetownsshul yahoo group, there is often free or cheap stuff posted on there. Just google it and you should be able to find it.

out-of-towner

Post  Thu, Aug 09 2018, 9:24 pm
5Towns Shuls is a good start. I am also on a bunch of Free and Cheap WhatsApp groups in the area. If you have WhatsApp I can add you on to them, or PM me what you are looking for and if I find anything I would be happy to pass on the word for you. My DH has a pickup truck and may be able to move stuff for you for a nominal fee.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries