Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Tide Simply Clean & Fresh

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Aug 09 2018, 9:56 pm
How does Tide simply clean & fresh compare to regular Tide? I just noticed how much cheaper it is and the scent seems nice.

LittleDucky

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 2:53 am
I think it is a little watered down. It is much cheaper and works ok but then again I don't see what's so great about Tide. I do scent free so don't care for the scent aspect.

I actually prefer ALL to even regular tide.

Why are you amother for a question that isn't identifiable and is probably thought about by hundreds of frum moms?

amother
Rose

Post Fri, Aug 17 2018, 8:32 am
What difference does it make if it's amother or not?
The fact that it matters to you puzzles me.
Have you noticed that some people make a whole deal out of tracing back posts that are not amother and construct a whole profile about them. Even when it is amother because that's what the poster prefers, they get questioned "aren't you the amother who posted blah, blah, blah last week or last month or last year?" I love Imamother for the range of topics and ideas and discussions and recipes. I don't want to create a profile in my head about you unless you want me to. I do enjoy the postings of the frequent posters who have shared or created a positive impression about themselves and I wish I could get to know them in real life. Their sharing their struggles and triumphs and ideas have influenced the way I think. Some recipes that I got from here have become family favorites. However, the mean and catty posters have saddened and angered and disturbed my soul with their viciousness.

Sorry to derail this thread, but I seriously do not understand why it matters to someone else how the poster chooses to post if the post is benign.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics