Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
$90 minimum for kids shoes?!?!?
Previous  1  2  3  4

esther36

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 12:01 am
amother wrote:
When I order online I end up returning most shoes I order because my kids have narrow feet. Nothing fits at payless. Shopping at the mall and department store is a pain for me so I end up going to a local store that is known for their great sizing and customer service and they have shoes as little as $60 (teschers in lakewood)

I also have that issue!! My kids and myself have very narrow feet an I also go to teschers. She fits them very well and has all price points. Weekday are almost always in the 60 range for little kids. And I've never had a bad fitted shoe. And the one time the shoe fell apart she took it back without a problem! I've had plenty of miserable experiences elsewhere...

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 12:09 am
esther36 wrote:
I also have that issue!! My kids and myself have very narrow feet an I also go to teschers. She fits them very well and has all price points. Weekday are almost always in the 60 range for little kids. And I've never had a bad fitted shoe. And the one time the shoe fell apart she took it back without a problem! I've had plenty of miserable experiences elsewhere...

I bought my baby's first shoes there, and he was having a hard time adjusting to them. I went back after two weeks or so and she was happy to give me an exchange!

amother
White

Post Mon, Aug 27 2018, 5:36 am
I found great basmitzvah shoes for under that

Tzutzie

Post Wed, Aug 29 2018, 8:48 am
esther36 wrote:

As a teen I took my niece to teshers in Boro Park (back then). She had difficult feet to fit.
There was a lady there who said her son had always struggled with his shoes and finally has a bad stress fracture from his last shoes. And everyone told her to go to teshers.
They fitted him. And that has been the third time they were back. He's finally comfortable!

A huge shout out to teshers for difficult feet too fit!

For my kids, shabbos shoes I wait till children's place has their half off sale.
The last 3 times I bought them shoes in the $10 range. Or for less! They only wear it on shabbos when we go out for a walk or yom tov/simchas. Running around and playing they wear crocs. So it's perfect. Their summer shoes are in PERFECT condition. I offered it to my sister for next hear (her kids are just. Size down from mine.)
Last winter I did the same. But I never got to return the bigger size so now they Have the same shoes as last year for $9 and change.

Childrensplace always has that one or two classy shoes that they only sell online. So look out for it.

For everyday, I ordered leather suede booties for winter. I feel they are a little warmer. It gets realllly cold here. So amazon or other places for $35. Lasts most of winter.
Till after succos, kids will wear their summer shoes. They are still in great condition. ($30 native style/step in crocs in a gentle pink color) worked so well for the summer with everyday being used for swimming too!
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics